The Buddy System!!

Started by goldengator, Nov 04, 2003, 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldengator

I am posting this to see who has joined the MMJ promotional team, also called the "Buddy System?" If you haven't already and would like to help the band put up posters, hand out flyers and spread the good word about MMJ in
your town.. please email me personally with your full name, address and best phone # to reach you at, and MMJ will be in contact with you soon!! Please put "My Morning Jacket" in the subject line of your email. Its an honor getting the opportunity to work with My Morning Jacket and they would love to have passionate fans like yourselves involved.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Erik
erikkoral@hotmail.com

cerealkiller

Erik~

I have signed up, but haven't heard anything....I would really dig promoting this band, and I'm hoping to get them on a double bill with Lucero sometime in the near future.

Blake Ogilvie
1850 Case Street
Batesville, Arkansas 72501

www.batesvillepromotions.com
[img][url="http://www.lucerofamily.net/images/disc/cover_selftitled.jpg"]http://www.lucerofamily.net/images/disc/cover_selftitled.jpg[/url][/img]

lfish

Hey Eric,

Is there some good news for european buddies?  I'm signed in but for the moment European buddies can't do much, as I have heard.  I will be glad to help to spread the word.

cheers,
lfish
lfish

kindinphilly

if we've signed up with the buddy system through the website's homepage do we also need to send you our info??? be happy to, just wondering if it would be redundant?
thanks and rock on!

David Jones

I received a package a couple of days ago and I'm very eager to start passing out the posters and ATO Records 53 Sampler. The posters are really cool and I passed afew out @ a local coffee shop and the manager is a MMJ fan and let me post one in the window. I live in New Orleans and the music scene is very diverse. From the look of things people down here can't wait to hear about news from MMJ possibly playing a show here. Jazz Fest in a Festival here I would love to see them play.

Sincerly,
      David J