"Baby Boomer" on Parenthood

Started by jmk, Apr 22, 2010, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmk

MOF's "Baby Boomer" playing in the first couple minutes of the latest episode of Parenthood. Always great to hear Jim's voice in unexpected places.

capt. scotty

Cool, got that on the DVR, havent watched it yet. The music every episode has really been top notch.

Parenthood is probably my favorite new show. Started off a little slow, but the cast is great. Anyone else watching it?
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

tdb810

QuoteCool, got that on the DVR, havent watched it yet. The music every episode has really been top notch.

Parenthood is probably my favorite new show. Started off a little slow, but the cast is great. Anyone else watching it?

no but i have heard good things...need to check it out.  always loved peter krause from 6 feet under.  
.....Back at the Model Home

TEO

Crazylove pointed it out to me. Watched the intro. and first few minutes. Will finish the episode this weekend. Lots of things I can relate to in this show. You gotta' love some Craig T. Nelson...
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Jon T.

I watched the pilot and thought it had potential. Never got around to DVR it and haven't seen it since.  I need to catch up.

capt. scotty

QuoteI watched the pilot and thought it had potential. Never got around to DVR it and haven't seen it since.  I need to catch up.

It only gets better after the pilot. A little less intense, and more fun.

Anyone else who is interested in watching, Id recommend start ASAP because its not really one of those shows you can watch a single episode and take it all in.

I watched the episode last night but I didnt notice Baby Boomer. Then again, I was a little drunk after watching the NFL draft and Penguins 3 OT game  :D
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

dcdub

How could you miss it? They played a solid 90 seconds of it or so. Also Sausalito by Conor Oberst and I think a Spoon song, not sure which though, all in one episode. I heard Wilco (the song) on it a few weeks ago. I don't even have kids and I love the show
Shooting in the dark as to what's best