Previous topic - Next topic

emeli

....and hair is attractive. Am I vain?

Oz

Hair? Hair is good! Hair rocks! The age of aquarius! Slash! Rock 'n roll!  ;D

Ehm... What exactly is your question?
I'm ready when you are

hipkink

Are you saying that YOUR hair is attractive? Or is MMJ's hair attractive? Doesn't really matter. Like they say, "It ain't braggin' if it's true!"
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

Oz

Well, MMJ's hair is attractive, that's for sure... Now post a picture of your hair, emeli, than we can see for ourselves.
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Uh....oakey dokey.  Hair...it's the age of Aquarius.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Enrump

I was kinda talking of hair in general. My hair ain't much for the world you see... But whenever I get the chance I'll brag about it!? I'm lost here

Oh, okay.  Nah, hair is good.

Enrump

Yeah! Then I guess I've atleast got some rock n roll trapped in my lost little soul...

GravyBoat

QuoteYeah! Then I guess I've atleast got some rock n roll trapped in my lost little soul...

Awwwww, now....don't feel that way.  If you're here with us in this little community we call home, you've got a LOT of rock n roll in your soul!  Don't sell yourself short... ;D

my_evening_jacket

I need a haircut badly.  But part of me wants to let my locks grow long.  The other part of me wants to cut it all off.

I'll let you know who wins.
shake some action

Oz

QuoteI need a haircut badly.  But part of me wants to let my locks grow long.  The other part of me wants to cut it all off.

I'll let you know who wins.

Long! Long! Long is always better. Well, most of the times. Well, every now and then.

But hey, just look at this picture of Michael Stipe with hair: ain't he gorgious?
I'm ready when you are

Dude, that's a wig if I ever saw one.... ;)

Enrump

my_evening_jacket

Hey O, I didn't even recognize that as Michael Stipe.  Looks more like Ian Hunter.
shake some action

Oz

It's the man and that hair is genuine... That was in his twenties. Check some R.E.M.-sites and look for pictures from the 80's.
I'm ready when you are

Oz

Yes, hair is attractive.  :)
I'm ready when you are

my_evening_jacket

:o  he's got hair - long beautiful hair

did you see that mr stipe has donated one of his photos to the other side of the lens exposition?

http://www.otherside-lens.com/
shake some action

Oz

Wow, that's cool... I had no idea about that project. There's some pretty neat stuff in here, I see.
I'm ready when you are

Enrump

The guys did a great show here in Gothenburg - the reeviews they received were unbaleivable... Everybody loved them! Just to let you know