Rock, Soul, Danger! Sticker stash unearthed!

Started by ms. yvon, Jan 01, 2016, 09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

i have a stash of stickers left from the T5 run.  found them along with 3 of the 2nd wave Rampant Badassery stickers. (1 ear-marked for Crispy!  :beer: )

if you're in the market for a BITCHIN SOUL SITUATION or ROCK, SOUL, DANGER! sticker hit me up!

they both have this phrase in smaller text under the slogans, " MMJ TCB T5 NYC, 2010"
that's MMJ - Take Care of Business - Terminal 5
it can be trimmed off if you don't want to be tied to acronyms, yo.  :cool:

PM me your address and i'll get you some stickers in the mail.  :beer:

found some pix!
this one taken at home before T5

and this one day 4 - in line for Z night

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

headhunter

Excellent news!  I still have both of those stuck on a work table downstairs.  Always makes me smile when I look at them.

:)
was some shakin' and some record playin'

ms. yvon

posting stickers to two people today!  :drum:  (<--the joke/drum isn't really appropriate here but i feel like using it.  SUNDAY! )
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

amskinz

Thanks in advance ms. yvon! Still not sure where they're gonna end up, but it'll be good.
"The best MMJ show I've been to was the last one, every time."

ALady

I can never get rid of my 20+ year old microwave because these are stuck on it  :grin: Cheers, lady!
if it falls apart or makes us millionaires

ms. yvon

tdb810

Ms Y!  Not sure if you have any leftovers, but I would love either one!!! Let me know girl :)
.....Back at the Model Home