Acoustic Chorale

Started by Johnny_Yac, Apr 28, 2010, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headhunter

Lucky students John.

I agree with you.  This dvd and the Acoustic Citsuoca are some mighty fine pretty music to listen to.  A good way to turn mellow rockers on to mmj.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

smhoffmann02

Give me a butt load of reverb on this one - just pile it on.

johnnYYac

I hope this is working for everyone.  I just tested the downloads and made another copy of this disc that worked perfectly. 

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Today's classroom selection, while students complete a cell organelle activtiy, is Z.

johnnYYac

bump

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 06, 2011, 09:18 PM
Sorry for the suspense.  I had to search to find this thread at work and had to wait until I got home to upload this.

You can see by this thread that I LOVE Acoustic Chorale.  I own 3 copies!  This Limited Edition DVD was included with Okonokos back in 2006.  These 6 songs didn't make the cut for the full-length DVD, though some are found on various audio versions of Okonokos and the infamous The Okonokos Project (download here). 

I just received the OK to post a disc image (.iso) file of Acoustic Chorale!  This should allow any and all to burn a pristine copy of my favorite MMJ video, complete with menu.  Its fairly small, 1.69 GB, and should fit on any DVD-R disc.  No special software needed. 

Can't speak to Mac users, but for PC, download the three parts, decompress the RAR files into one ISO file (decompress part 1 and the rest should follow automatically).  Right click the file and you should see "Burn Disc Image".  As long as you have a DVD burner and a blank DVD-R in there, you're on your way!

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 1

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 2

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 3

ttman88

teet teet

Cortez the thriller

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been trying to find this little gem for so long. Thoroughly enjoyed every second!  :dankk2:

mgriff73

I'm having problems opening this file.  What program do I need to open it? :embarassed:

johnnYYac

Quote from: mgriff73 on Oct 18, 2011, 11:07 AM
I'm having problems opening this file.  What program do I need to open it? :embarassed:
If you're having trouble decompressing the file's 3 parts, you may need this download:

http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

Scroll down if you need 64-bit.  PM me if you're still having trouble.

Wonderful_Man

does anyone know how I might get the audio only to this? I'm technologically impaired when it comes to these types of things.

johnnYYac

Quote from: Wonderful_Man on Nov 27, 2011, 03:58 PM
does anyone know how I might get the audio only to this? I'm technologically impaired when it comes to these types of things.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K4HPAA60

Wonderful_Man

Great! thank you very much.

AtDusk

Thank you johnnYYac! Now no one has to miss out!

CooGarn

Any chance someone still has these files and can re-up this somewhere that still exists? Pretty please?  :wink:

johnnYYac

I've updated the links so folks who've yet to know the wonder that is Acoustic Chorale can see for themselves...

Quote from: johnnYYac on Sep 06, 2011, 09:18 PM
Sorry for the suspense.  I had to search to find this thread at work and had to wait until I got home to upload this.

You can see by this thread that I LOVE Acoustic Chorale.  I own 3 copies!  This Limited Edition DVD was included with Okonokos back in 2006.  These 6 songs didn't make the cut for the full-length DVD, though some are found on various audio versions of Okonokos and the infamous The Okonokos Project (download here). 

I just received the OK to post a disc image (.iso) file of Acoustic Chorale!  This should allow any and all to burn a pristine copy of my favorite MMJ video, complete with menu.  Its fairly small, 1.69 GB, and should fit on any DVD-R disc.  No special software needed. 

Can't speak to Mac users, but for PC, download the three parts, decompress the RAR files into one ISO file (decompress part 1 and the rest should follow automatically).  Right click the file and you should see "Burn Disc Image".  As long as you have a DVD burner and a blank DVD-R in there, you're on your way!

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 1

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 2

My Morning Jacket - Acoustic Chorale (Limited Edition DVD) - Part 3

CooGarn

HansAndreas

Never seen this before. Thanks YAC.

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: johnnYYac on Jun 24, 2010, 02:06 PM
WARNING: The folloiwng is in no way an endorsement of violence nor an actual newspaper.  For those who would like to create their own headlines, its easy.  Go to http://www.fodey.com/generators/newspaper/snippet.asp

Aww, I really miss your newspaper stories JY! :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

walkingonawire

Does anyone on the forum want a copy of this? Just found mine and it's not getting the love it deserves. I'd sell it to anyone for $32 (that includes shipping). I'd rather it go to someone here rather than ebay.

PM me if interested!