Acoustic Chorale

Started by Johnny_Yac, Apr 28, 2010, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willard1979

Could someone please post the audio of this again?  I've looked everywhere.  I even downloaded a DVD ripper, but it wouldn't let me do it.  Any help is much appreciated!

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Willard1979

johnnYYac

For those who've yet to acquire Acoustic Chorale on DVD, I've uploaded the disc image (.iso) file so that you can burn your own copy!  I received permission from the band's management a while back, as it was never commercially available and is out of print.

Download the .iso file, unzip it, then put a blank DVD-R disc into your computer.  Right click the .iso file and choose "Burn disc image".  You should end up with a pristine copy with working menu, etc.  Not sure if Mac users will face a significantly different procedure.  Enjoy!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/grq9xg7vtv8ql86/MY_MORNING_JACKET_Acoustic_Chorale.zip

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

LauraM

Just watched Acoustic Chorale for the first time.  Oh. My. God.  Thank you John; you are the man. 

:beer:

johnnYYac

johnnYYac

Bump. Been away a while. Thought I'd revive this post for anyone who wants their own DVD of Acoustic Chorale.

Bulldog

How would one go about getting this? Id LUV a copy !!!

johnnYYac

Quote from: Bulldog on Jan 07, 2019, 07:32 PM
How would one go about getting this? Id LUV a copy !!!
Follow the directions 6 posts back or PM me your mailing address.

davymac

Thanks Johnny Yac! I missed this the first go around.

wheelhousetunes

This is one of my treasures. I haven't watched it in a while so thanks for this encouragement!

rincon2

Thanks to you, I don't need to try this. You sent me a copy years ago! Thanks again.

wheelhousetunes

I always thought these were the best songs from the show, too!