Database for MMJ

Started by otter, Apr 25, 2003, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otter

Does anyone have the capabilities or the time to start compiling a database of the MMJ setlists. If we could rig something, it would be nice to see what they're playing per tour, and how it changes over time and as they add new songs into their rotation. Much the like the "Deadbase" (if anyone knows what that is).

peanut butter puddin surprise

Hmmmm a challenge!  Okay, I throw down the gauntlet and say I can try this... ;D

No, really.  I've got Access 97, that should be sufficient.  

Here ye!  Start sending me what you know about setlists.  Is that okay?

Cool.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

otter

Maybe we can set up a ghost website (is that what that 67 thing is?), or have people e-mail in setlists and then throw them up weekly or monthly? I'm new to this but I think if it could be done fairly easliy the MMJ fans would dig it. If it ends up being too hard... at least it's worth a try. Thanks John

CC

I could include it on the past shows page, link the dates to a setlist page. But if you all wanna set up a different 97 thing, please go ahead... uhh, 67 thing? I know there's a 66 thing out there I could call a ghost site. better scare that outta here... are you all followin this? ;)

Oz

A lot of setlists are on "From Nashville to Kentucky", aren't they? Don't forget Ger, guys!
I'm ready when you are

otter

The 67 thing was a typo in response to John's access 97, I couldn't see that at the time I was typing.

I don't know how many of their shows already have setlists readily available, but I did just count, on the past shows page, and there are 267 shows (including the radio gigs). So if we can get them logged in up to date it should be easy after that? Right?

I'm not very technical when it comes to the computer, but I'll help if I can. It sounds like C.C. has a handle on what could be done...you have done wonders so far, I'm sure you'll do it if it's possible. I am just finding out about Ger in these past couple of days...looks like he does a good job as well.

CC

So if we can get them logged in up to date it should be easy after that? Right?

absolutely

Lieven

Hey,

If you're interested in the playlist of the show on 7 november 2002 in Nijdrop (Opwijk, Belgium), I can give it to you. I asked for the playlist as a memory of the show. So if you want, I'll scan it and send it to you as a jpg or gif or whatever.

:)
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

Lieven

Hi,

Here is the setlist of the wonderful evening on 7th of november 2002 at Nijdrop (Opwijk, Belgium).

You're welcome!

Anyone who can help me out with following songs??
-"MAHGEETA"
-"ONE BIG"
- Black Sabbath song at the end

Where can i find those?

Thanks!
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars

peanut butter puddin surprise

(ahem) see the posts on my FTP server... ;D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there