Main Menu

MMJ Merch?

Started by RyanCorpse, Apr 16, 2003, 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanCorpse

Has there been any and if so where can i get some(T-shirts, stickers, patches, etc.)?  And, will there be anything sold during this spring's tour.

Oz

There should always be a merch-stand at a MMJ-concert but the last time they were in Holland I totally missed it, so keep your eyes opened...

As for the MERCH-section of this site, it's been "coming soon" for a year now, if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't it be easier to just delete that menu?
I'm ready when you are

CC

Quoteauthor=O
As for the MERCH-section of this site, it's been "coming soon" for a year now, if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't it be easier to just delete that menu?

c'mon o, it hasn't been a year... or has it? anyway, there will be merch on here someday...soon i hope. it's just that those toothbrushes................

Oz

I do hope they bring some merchandising on their European Summer Tour, ´cuz the only MMJ-shirt I have (bought at the Cactus-festival in 2000) is getting rather old and the printing´s falling off, so it needs replacement...
I'm ready when you are

hipkink

Thank God I bought three shirts at one show. My friend and I looked like freaks cruisin' out of there with all the stuff we bought. And THEN we stumbled across the guys on our way to the car. They could only giggle at us and say nice things like, "no - it's cool to have fans like you guys." Whatever - it was worth the embarassment. My advice is to stock up when you have the chance.
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

Oz

I´ll buy three toothbrushes, then...  ;)
I'm ready when you are

Lieven

Last time I saw MMJ (Nijdrop 07nov2002), there was a merchandise stand. They had rectangle stickers (yellow-grey) and really nice round ones (black with silver "My Morning Jacket" on it! Those silver things were also printed on the t-shirts. Yeah , I really like 'em!! I wasn't that clever though to buy 3 of them.. hmm :-/
(If you're curious about how stickers look, just ask, i can give you the url, i put them on the net).

And did I read "European summer tour"? Allright!! Let's rock 'n roll!! Lookin' forward to it!

Must say I like it when they start rockin'. The first time I only saw Jim solo (2000), which was sooooo beautiful.
At Nijdrop, whole band was present and that was really different... those heavier songs were really cool!

Since the gig in Nijdrop, I was looking for a song called "One big..." (was all that was written on playlist). Thanks to JohnConaway, I now know the whole title. Ooh, I really love that song... It's so stimulating. Lot of work to do now, and this really gets me going whenever I get tired. Did they put in on a cd or EP or something?
All of us get lost in the darkness...
dreamers learn to steer by the stars