MMJ Austin Tx Show Info

Started by pcroley, May 14, 2003, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pcroley

Hello My Morning Jacket Fans
I'm the promoter for the Austin Tx MMJ show at the Mercury and I wanted to pass along the show info for you all. We are very excited to have MMJ back after their recently postponded show. The Jacket is one of our favorite bands and we know this will be one of the best shows we put on all year. Forsure worth staying up late on a Tuesday night for! Below you'll find the show info, times, opener, and advance tickets info. The Mercury recently switched to Front Gate Tickets in order to reduce tix surcharges as much as possible. All previously purchased Star tickets to the postponded MMJ show will be honored at the June 3rs show (Must have hard tickets in hand in order to enter).

Tuesday June 3rd 2003, All Ages Welcome, Doors 9pm
The Mercury, 214 E.6th, Upstairs, Austin Tx.
www.myplanetmercury.com, 512.478.MERC

My Morning Jacket - 11pm
Scott H. Biram - 10pm

Advance Tickets @ www.frontgatetickets.com, 512.389.0315,
plus Jupiter Records & Jo's Coffee Shop in Austin Tx.

The amazing Scott Biram will be making his comeback as the sole support act of this show, wheelchair bound after his recent auto accident. Tickets are selling fast and we highly recomend them for this show. If we are not sold out the night of, then Tickets will also be for sale at the doors. Thanks for reading and please feel free to contact me with any questions regarding the show.

- philip

:o