Main Menu

New Shows?

Started by raindog1972, Jul 15, 2003, 05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raindog1972

When is the "Upcoming Shows" section going to be updated?  I know dates have been released for New York on Sept. 6th and 7th....I'm hoping for an Upstate appearance as extra incentive to visit me mum and all.....

Pinte

Any chance for a show anywhere close to home (The Ville) in late September?

la_oo_ra

Hey just announced that mmj will be playing September 29 in the Rave Bar in Milwaukee.  Anyone there let me know how it is.  I won't be able to go unfortunately.
laura
aim: olivejuice685

Staley

Hey all.

Long time lurker, first time poster.  This past weekend I was carousing at one of my fav. watering holes, Red Lounge, in the villetown.  To my surprise, JJ and Patrick were both there hanging out with a few guys from VHS or Beta.  After a while I made my way over and offered them a drink.  They accepted and returned the favor.  We got to talking about various topics including bands, general music, touring, etc.
I asked them when they would be bringing it back home to do some villetown pleasing and they said they were in the middle of scheduling a two night show at Headliners toward the end of Sept.  2 nights!!  Yep, I'm ready.

I had met both cats before at one of their shows in Cinci., and both times they were the most down to earth kids ever.  They truly are very genuine about their music and their fans and it just makes listening to them that much more enjoyable.  I wish nothing but the best for this band.  And to think, Tenn. Fire was a random pick up at Ear-x-tacy a few years back.  I guess some things do happen for a reason.

VHS or Beta in Lexington on the 23rd. of Aug.

peanut butter puddin surprise

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/shows.html

Holy freakin' cow!  Not one, but [glb]TWO[/glb] shows at Headliner's...

AWESOME.  Simply awesome, and I'm already excited.  This is going to RAWK.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Pinte

How sweet is this! Two MMJ shows in Louisville while I'm in town. That is awesome!