Reading Saturday

Started by smog1974, Aug 25, 2003, 04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmog1974

How good was that....got there early and watched the guys set up..good photo opportunity...There wasnt too many people in the tent...id say there was around 100...but believe me by the end of the set the place was jammed and the boys went off to a mass of applause. Well done guys for winning them over it was great. I was sporting my pirate t-shirt and i had many people ask where i had got it from..two guys next to me were well and truly won over and it was nice to chat and meet people who well and truly appreciated it! MMJ POWER...It was a perfect set. started with The way that he sings...and ended with Run Thru, god when that song kicks in at the end it was just mental..and how good was One Big Holiday. I have taken alot of photos so will post them soon...if they come out..my flash kept packing up...It was good to see Jim and the guys getting on down too Beck later on that day. I had a perfect view of them from the right of the main stage. Jim seemed to know all the Beck songs word for word..Hey that would (wouldnt?) have been cool to get a recording of..Jim singing along when Beck done his rendition of ITS GETTIN HOT IN HERE..and that other song by Justin Timberlake(somethin about rock your body..i dont know the name of it) any way it was a cool day..and i cant wait for NYC..be sure MMJ sold many more albums on Saturday.See you all soon.

wordawg

And at Leeds yesterday thing carried in much the same way. A lot of interest before the set which grew and grew throughout.  Excellent response from a good sized crowd.  Band went down a storm.  My first experience of them live.  Something else! I am a very happy man today.
(if I knew how to attach photos I'd post a couple of fairly cack ones from yesterday, but they mean the world to me)
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

wow, great descriptions!  you guys must have had a great time!!

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wordawg

I'm a happy man, JC, a very happy man :D
the future is Ginger

Angie

They rocked in Llandudno too!!