New York -Bowery Ballroom-Sept 6th-7th

Started by smog1974, Aug 06, 2003, 02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmog1974

I am making the pilgrimage from London to New York, Bowery Ballroom in September to see the best band in the land. It has got to the stage where i just have to see the lads again and even though im gonna see them at the Reading Festival a couple of weeks before, i know the set will be limited and i will be surrounded by unappreciative dicks, Im gonna love seeing the crowd get won over when they hear MMJ though.

This is how much i love this band, 3500 miles to see them. Some might say im mad! but i think..its the best money i have ever spent.. Im going to the Bowery ballroom New York on Saturday 6th & Sunday the 7th.. I was wondering if any of you guys out there are going? Maybe we could meet for a beer? Also what is the set list the guys are playing at the moment..does anyone have any ideas? One more thing..Is the Bowery Ballroom a cool venue? is it small and intimate? any info would be much appreciated.

Another bonus on this trip is that i have managed to get tickets to see the Kings Of Leon who are also playing at the Bowery on the 10th....hell im so excited..NEW YORK HERE I COME!

Oz

Wow, that´s a really cool story. Well, MMJ deserves fans like you. Word up!  :)
I'm ready when you are

igor

the bowery ballroom is a great venue, small & intimate, 500 people fit.

they have a lounge area in the basement, and 2 levels where the stage is. great sound too.

http://www.boweryballroom.com/newflash.html

B

Bowery Ballroom is a great place to see MMJ, I've seen them 3 times there already, My roomate has seen them 4 or 5 times there, a great place to see them live, and they are actually headlining this time, so I'm sure they will do a long and great show.  See ya there man!