Rochester, NY Show (They love them here)

Started by raindog1972, Sep 14, 2003, 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raindog1972

The show was absolutely brilliant...highlights were "one big holiday," "i will sing you songs," an amazing "just one thing," "bermuda highway (acoustic)," "the way that he sings," and the show ending, jaw dropping, "phone went west" that blew the crowd away...i am really pleasantly surprised with the Rochester crowd...this was the jacket's second time here (the first time opening for The Doves) and the response has been intense...seemed more enthusiastic and emotive than the past New York City and Buffalo crowds...it's weird...the local paper has mentioned the band and their live prowess at least half a dozen times since their visit here last year and the crowd that showed out of curiosity were not disappointed...other bands/contemporaries should be ashamed of their live act compared to what these guys are doing on stage nightly...it's ridiculous how good they are....

fakeplasticspivey

are you going to the Buffalo show tonight??

I'm stuck in Utica and can't get to either show.  :(

mitchy

What a show last night.  Gotta tip my hat to the boys for the guitar rock fantasy last night.  Have to say that the new drummer is quite good.  He definetely meets the hair requirements for the band.  Rock and roll.  Best live show I've seen for a while.  It was a sweaty screaming hair flailing good time.  Thanks