Back to Detroit...hell yeah!

Started by burrito_brother, Sep 05, 2003, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheddah  frank

2nd rate town?????  Shall I bring up Madison?

cheddah frank

QuoteI think you are the only person on this site of 463 members that is rude. What's your deal hot dog man?

I also live in a city, not a corn field... I don't wear bibs or drive tractors...Do you have something against farmers and restaurant owners?

Your not worth the time...

Please explain  " What is your deal hot dog man"?  Maybe then I will be able to answer .  Unfortuneatly I do not speak ole time backwoods slang.

burrito_brother

Man....what the hell happened here? ???I was talking about drinks and pizza? Where's the love guys? "Tractors and hotdogs"
 ;D

burrito_brother

I've been thinking it over....and I am not going to bring my tractor tonight. :-[I have decided on driving my combine instead...I'll be ridin' high a'top that bitch with my teeth gleeming in the moon light. Yeah...she's a little old...but that don't mean she's slow. She'll have flame from her stack with the smoke rollin' black as coal.  I'll have Detroit City in my sights, and if you think I'm hungry you're right. Six feet from the show and these hotdogs are out of sight! Yeah BABY!

danilove

Quote2nd rate town?????  Shall I bring up Madison?

As I said before, seek relevance. Right now, I couldn't care less about hearing your opinion about any person, place or thing - let alone your personal rant about Madison. So, please, save yourself the effort.  :-*

biggafunkychunkycookiescaryhairywookiemonkey

hipkink

Whoa... ??? It's amazing how much you can tell about people just from a messageboard.
 Otter= ;) / Frank= >:(
Otter, you can ride your tractor into California anytime. :)
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.