Main Menu

Danny Ca$h

Started by O, Nov 22, 2003, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Okay, last year I posted a somewhat anti-Danny topic after seeing the guys play in Amsterdam. I said he should let his hair grow and rock... After seeing them in Amsterdam and Tilburg. I feel I should officially say sorry for that and give him the cheers he deserves. 'Cuz well, he has a weird type of cool that looks pretty good sitting next to that crazy monster Patrick (and that is meant in a good way, ofcourse... ;D). He just sits there looking like he hardly notices what happens around him, just being cool. And his hair has a slick quality... He's like the Mr. Easy of the band. Everybody's going wild and he's calmly adding those keyboard-layers and those little melodies. And man, do I love the keyboard in the "soft" part of One Big Holiday. So, word up for that guy. I was wrong. He shouldn't change. He rules!  :)
I'm ready when you are

Oz

Oh, and ofcourse his artwork is also fabulous. My Morning Jacket has some of the best looking records ever. There has been some discussion about the bear on It still moves, but after a while it grew on me and now I definitely like it. And don't forget the booklet! Some pretty neat photos in there. All hail that guy!
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Give it up for Danny...the artwork is fucking incredible.

I knew you'd come around O!  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

my_evening_jacket

Danny adds a nice contrast to the bands wildness.  He is the calm amoungst the storm.
shake some action

Catterwaul

I agree w/ these posts-- Danny Cash is multi-talented and one to watch! Love his art as well as his playing!

-- Catt