Show in Atlanta at the Roxy

Started by sparky, May 12, 2004, 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sparky

Don't know if many of you made it to MMJ's show in Asheville NC in Jan, but if you did, you might have caught the opening set by my band The Hellsayers.  It was one of the biggest thrills in my life to share the stage with a band that I respect and love so much.  They seemed to really like our set and were as good as human beings as they were musicians.  Anyway, we just released our debut album entitled "The Lonesome Sea" and we're preparing to play a lot this summer.  I noticed there was no opening act @ the Roxy and thought how great it would be if we could do it.  I know, self promotion is cheesy, but it's hard not to when you can taste it.  MMJ's management got us the show in Asheville, so I've sent them a cd again, emailed Jim and Tommy and am looking for some way to get the disc into their hands.  If anyone knows how I can do this, let me know.  We have three songs available for download at www.goodluckcricket.com (under Wayne Robbins & the Hellsayers).  Please check them out and if you like, I'd gladly send out some of our live stuff.  Or if you like it a lot, maybe a shout out on here?  Thats all, thanks for reading this.    Jonas