5/12/2004 Portland, OR

Started by bellybuttonfunk, May 13, 2004, 12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bellybuttonfunk

Here's the setlist as best as I can remember.  I'm still new to the song titles, so there may be some inaccuracy.

MMJ 5/12/2004
Crystal Ballroom
Portland. OR

1.  One Big Holiday
2.  O is?
3.  Dancefloors
4.  How do you know?
5.  One in the same
6.  Death is the easy way
7.  It beats?
8.  The way that he sings
9.  Lowdown
10. Strangulation
11. Steam engine
12. Run thru
13. Mid Cobra

E:

14. Golden
15. Oxen?
16. Mahgeetah

This show was my first and the band did not disappoint.  The crowd was kinda small, but enthusiastic.  The energy coming from the stage did this heart and mind a lot of good.

The setlist may not be exactly right.  It's all kinda fuzzy now and as I said before, I'm not as well versed in the catalog as some of the other folks round these parts.  I got to peek at a setlist from the stage and I did my best to match what I had up to what was on the list.  Another fan offered to send me a copy of the list from the stage.  If I get it, I'll re-post with any corrections.

Whoo, now that it's over, when's the band coming back to town?  ;D
Information Is Not Knowledge...Knowledge Is Not Wisdom...Wisdom Is Not Truth...Truth Is Not Beauty...Beauty Is Not Love...Love Is Not Music...
Music Is The Best...
--fz

dogandponyshow

Great opening with One Big Holiday and they kept it up all night.

D.

bellybuttonfunk

As promised, a .jpg of the setlist from the stage has been sent my way.  Looks like the setlist I posted earlier is correct except for the encore.  It should read:

E:

14. Oxen
15. Golden
16. Mahgeetah

Cheers to Randy or providing an accurate list!
Information Is Not Knowledge...Knowledge Is Not Wisdom...Wisdom Is Not Truth...Truth Is Not Beauty...Beauty Is Not Love...Love Is Not Music...
Music Is The Best...
--fz