Any UK Fans Out There?

Started by downdownyoubringmedown, Nov 03, 2003, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

downdownyoubringmedown

Any UK Fans Out There?

If so, could one of you help me out? I'm looking for someone to purchase a UK magazine that's unavilable here in Canada, and mail it off to me (I'll send you the dosh) If there are any kind souls out there, email me at:

downdownyoubringmedown@hotmail.com

Cheers & much thanks in advance,
Randy

peanut butter puddin surprise

uh, which one?  My boss is a huge UK fan, he might have one layin' around...otherwise, I could be enticed to go look for a copy...(with free beer, of course  :o )
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

downdownyoubringmedown

John,

Hey, thanks for the offer, but the magazine I'm looking for is called "X-Ray", and it's from the United Kingdom (UK :D). I've already located someone who'll get it for me. The reason I want it is, according to Ger's website, it's got track(s) (more than one?) from one of MMJ's XFM sessions on the free CD that comes with it. I'll let you know the details when I get it. Cheers.

peanut butter puddin surprise

What a hilarious situation.

Here I am, thinking you mean UK as in University of Kentucky and not the United Kingdom.

I guess I better leave the state for a while-that basketball thingy is coming up soon.  Either that, or lay off the drinkin'.... ;D

Anyhoo, I'm glad you found it.  

Doh!!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

anomalyhay

'X-Ray', really? Hafta look out for it, sorry i didn't reply sooner, didn't see this post on the li'l amount of time on comp :'(
Will hafta get it, if u still ain't got it sorted will help u out!
C Ya H :-*
Loneliness breeds in large groups of people.
If your happy and you know it your unusual.

wooden

Hey I go to UK! Uh....nevermind. ::)

HOG

I'm also too late....

Only got my pass word today. Only started to like My Morning Jacket yesterday.

I live in the UK so, if there are ever any other magazines you need, I'll be more than happy to help.

downdownyoubringmedown

Thanks for the offers, but I've already located someone whose sent me the mag w/ the CD. Great live version of "One Big Holiday" (is there a bad one?) from their XFM session.

Hey, did anyone manage to get an FM recording of the live session on Lamacq Monday night? Great live versions of "One Big Holiday" and "Run Thru" from the Reading Festival show in August.

Oh and H, thanks for the offer, but I think you've already gone over and beyond the call of duty with the T-shirt and all! ;D