Main Menu

Rest

Started by dwight, Nov 24, 2003, 07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dwight

The boys need some.
Their touring schedule has been INSANITY! for the past two years. Let's all collectively tell them to take some time off (other than just Thanksgiving)and chill at home for a while.  Of course they have to make at least one hometown showing but no preasure or travel there.

;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

Here here!  I concur, 1000%.  A nice long break would be great for them.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

keefer

Yeah, rest up guys. You deserve it. I know I'm always the most inspired and creative during times of rest and/or escape.
But come back to Vancouver soon! ;D

DaveStarck

Everything it seems I like's a little bit stronger

my_evening_jacket

It doesn't look like the boys are taking our advice.  The shows in January keep piling on.

shake some action

tinyorangepig

while, i myself have never been in a band (I can play some mean air-drums), i think that playing live is a rush and that it would be tough to turn down.

looking at the schedule, it looks like the boys will be off from now until the new year.  that is a month of rest and relaxation.  so, maybe sitting around for a month is a good rest.  you know, i dont really like to work, but after sitting at home for a couple of days, its good to get back and have a little change of scenery.

plus they have a new record out, and the best way to get it heard is to tour and win over new fans.

just looking at it from a different angle.