australian tour!!

Started by ali, Nov 21, 2005, 03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ali

hot off the press - mmj are playing at a festival in perth late feb '06... still trying to find some other east coast dates, but if they're coming to perth, they're definitely going to be other shows!!!!!! there is a god after all

dragonboy i guess this means you can expect mmj sometime early in feb!  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Great news for you Ali!

February would be good. I'm praying they don't come to Japan late March or early April. I have tickets to visit my folks at their new villa in Spain.
That would just be my luck!

Can you make it to Perth? Hopefully you'll get more dates announced soon...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

i don't think i'll be making it to the perth show - too far away really (literally on the other side of the country, about 6 hours plane ride or so). if they play a couple in melb i'll definitely get to them, sydney would be good also

a villa in spain!! nice...

dragonboy

Quotei don't think i'll be making it to the perth show - too far away really (literally on the other side of the country, about 6 hours plane ride or so)

You need to stop wasting money on CDs  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

like that's going to happen  ;) plus, much as i love jj and the boys, travelling 3500kms does seem a bit extreme

EC

Quotelike that's going to happen  ;) plus, much as i love jj and the boys, travelling 3500kms does seem a bit extreme
More than wooooo-ooords
is all you have to
do. to. make. it. real.
Then you wouldn't have to say-ay-ay
That you looved me.
Cuz Iiiiii'd al-reeeeeeaaaady knooooooow.

la de dai dai di dai di dai dai dai...

etc.

;)