Suspicious Gap

Started by ycartrob, Mar 10, 2006, 10:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Anyone see a suspicious gap between the final MMJ/PJ date (June 3) and Bonnaroo (June 16th)??

Last 2 years they have done a southern run up tour to Bonnaroo...there's a 2 week gap there.... ::)

sweatboard

yeah I thought about that but Jim also mentioned that he wanted to break up the shows more from now on because it wasn't good on his health.  I wouldn't be suprised if they either took a break entirely or played one or two shows before Bonnaroo.  I would love a southern run up.  It would almost be a to good to be true scenerio.  
There's Still Time.........

ycartrob

Quoteyeah I thought about that but Jim also mentioned that he wanted to break up the shows more from now on because it wasn't good on his health.  I wouldn't be suprised if they either took a break entirely or played one or two shows before Bonnaroo.  I would love a southern run up.  It would almost be a to good to be true scenerio.  

you know, I was listening to that 40 Watt show tonight. I still get goosebumps listening to everyone screaming to Mahgeetah and OBH. right about here>

so... now are you ready to go, my lady?
I been waitin on the boat here, I been waitin so long...

I wouldn't mind dragging myself back down to Athens again, sweating my ass off and J A M M I N G... ;D

sweatboard

The 40 watt was the best show I've seen.  I would definatly be down for that.
There's Still Time.........

primushead

I would be way down for a closing of the gap.  They could do 3 shows (maybe nashville, asheville and athens) and still take a week off before bonnaroo.  That's what I propose anyway.

BH

I'm thinking an unprecedented 11 straight nights in St. Louis.  Just an idea.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.