post here if you will be at the 5/16 show

Started by yieldgirl, Mar 24, 2006, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yieldgirl

who's going!!! I'm sure the hell I'll be there!!!
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,

blenderbaby

>:(Hi, big mmj fan now, just spent 3 hours today online buying tickets for the Pearl Jam concert.  As you know they are doing the 16 and 17 May, i can only go on the wednesday.................................please, please, please, tell me  the fact that mmj's websight does not show them doing a gig with the jam on Wednesday is a misprint!!!!! :'(
A lie is not always a bad thing, as it must lead to a truth!

falconfox

yeah ill go. where can i find tickets?

yieldgirl

ticketbastard

there are still tickets left for both nights
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,

efroten

im sure they are opening for both night in chicago.  they added the 2nd show last minute so thats probably why the site isnt updated.  id email the MMJ site to make sure though.

CC

yes, they're opening both nights, for sure.

efroten

Quoteyes, they're opening both nights, for sure.

Greatest concerts in the history of Rock n' Roll?  Highly likely.

Taterbug

I got my tickets for the 16th,17th & 19th. My seats are just OK , not great. But who cares, I'm in the building, and I'm getting a chance to  do something I've never done, following a band on the road for a few shows.  I went to my first MMJ show in october at the Vic and I was blown away. I couldn't  believe the age range of the audience,  great music has no demographic. It appeals to everyone.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe