Vedder onstage with MMJ tonight

Started by olwiggum, May 19, 2006, 09:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

Ed was apparently onstage with MMJ tonight, according to some folks on the RM board. One dude said that they covered "Sex and Candy", but I'll believe that when I get some more confirmation. Maybe we'll get an official word from someone that attended the show.

If this is true, someone needs to get to Brian's house quick-like and scrape him off of the ground.

Willy_Glen

he should be on stage with them everynight. from what i'm hearing there is 1/4 of the crowd in attendence during MMJ's set which is a shame, i almost wanna bring a sign that says, "We Came here for the Jacket!"

sweatboard

QuoteEd was apparently onstage with MMJ tonight, according to some folks on the RM board. One dude said that they covered "Sex and Candy", but I'll believe that when I get some more confirmation. Maybe we'll get an official word from someone that attended the show.

If this is true, someone needs to get to Brian's house quick-like and scrape him off of the ground.

If they covered fucking "Sex and Candy"  The Pina Colada campaign is OFFICIALY coming out of retirement.  I picked the last two shows of the tour for a reason folks....  ;):) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Also, mark my words........Jim will chime in on Hunger Strike before this shit is through and I will have lead a complete life at that point.

beammeup

BearCord

So no word on the set from last night? I'll be in Cleveland tonight and I'll be sure to post the set sometime after the show.  Is there a relayer tonight? If so, then I won't have to post.

corey

According to Solace on the RM board:
Ed joined MMJ for the first song of their set, a cover of The Band's "It Makes No Difference"

marktwain

QuoteAccording to Solace on the RM board:
Ed joined MMJ for the first song of their set, a cover of The Band's "It Makes No Difference"

Jesus.

Mr. T.

QuoteAccording to Solace on the RM board:

:o 8) :o

Oh My God
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

primushead

DAMMIT!!

That would've been so awesome to see.  

Fuck all ya'll who went to that, I'm way jealous.  ;)

asquareoldheart

They opened the set again tonight in Cleveland with "It Makes No Difference" (w/Ed Vedder) and it was every bit as incredible as you could imagine.  I was completely unprepared for it and it damn near made me cry.  If there is anyone that has a recording of this from either night, I'd make you dinner for it.
It gets so hard to keep between the ditches when the roads wind the way they do.

EC

MMJ_fanatic

Well. I guess I have something else to look forward to in Boston.  Hope they don't abandon this bonus feature 8)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

yieldgirl

QuoteAlso, mark my words........Jim will chime in on Hunger Strike before this shit is through and I will have lead a complete life at that point.

I'll need a copy of that!!!
I swear Corin Tucker fucked that song up.  >:(
He made it to the ocean, had a smoke in a tree.
The wind rose up set him down on his knee.
A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw.
Deliver him wings,

sweatboard

Don't talk about my next wife that way.