Main Menu

Next Tour??

Started by ycartrob, Aug 23, 2006, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

SO, I guess once Okonokos is released there will be a tour? Is that how that works?

EC

QuoteSO, I guess once Okonokos is released there will be a tour? Is that how that works?

HOLY i didn't even think about that!  wow.  fall is gonna be good.  yoot!

ratsprayer

tracy, are you gonna grace cincinnati with your presence once again if they tour here?

ChiefOKONO

dragonboy

I just asked my Magic 8 Ball 'will the Jacket tour Japan after Okonokos is released?' to which my Magic 8 Ball answered 'signs point to yes'
So there you have it...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

dragOnbOy, if they dOn't make it tO japan I will start a cOllection fOr a plane ticket tO the great city Of St. LOuis.  Or maybe LOuisville wOuld be mOre apprOpriate.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Cheers BH but there's nO need fOr me tO fly tO the US, didn't yOu see what the 8 Ball said?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

dude, if the Jacket hits up Cincy, I don't see why i wouldn't drive up. and if they play louisville at a reasonable date, I'm sure I'll attempt to make it to that. even moreso than cincy.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ratsprayer

Quotedude, if the Jacket hits up Cincy, I don't see why i wouldn't drive up. and if they play louisville at a reasonable date, I'm sure I'll attempt to make it to that. even moreso than cincy.

i'll be there with bells on.  hopefully if they come to this area again,  they'll hit the southgate house, and things will be so much better in every way.

ycartrob

Quotetracy, are you gonna grace cincinnati with your presence once again if they tour here?

don't see why not. Tom and I will make it a tradition.

Hoping they pull out a Ryman show in Nashville. I mean,  Ashlee Simpson and Nick Lachey have both played there this year, so what's the big fucking deal? I mean, so much for the Ryman mystique (however, a great place to see a show).

Meddle

Will the Jacket come to Memphis, most likely not... Maybe Nashville though... I'll make the drive if my life depends on it.. That will hopefully be when I lose my Jacket virginity.
...And Some Are Angels...

ycartrob

QuoteWill the Jacket come to Memphis, most likely not... Maybe Nashville though... I'll make the drive if my life depends on it.. That will hopefully be when I lose my Jacket virginity.

wow, checking the past shows, it looks like they have never played Memphis (unless I skipped over it). That's odd.

dragonboy

Quotewow, checking the past shows, it looks like they have never played Memphis (unless I skipped over it). That's odd.
Probably out of respect for The King I should imagine  ;)

Easy Morning Rebel

And I really hope Scandinavia is included in the tour this time!!!
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

SMc55

QuoteAnd I really hope Scandinavia is included in the tour this time!!!
Me too!

midwesterner

How about a new year's eve show!?!?

dragonboy

QuoteHow about a new year's eve show!?!?
Did you ask your Magic 8 Ball?
If you don't have one then hit this link like you mean it:
http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html

midwesterner

Did you ask your Magic 8 Ball?
If you don't have one then hit this link like you mean it:
http://www.indra.com/8ball/front.html

The 8 ball said YES!

Sweet.

sweatboard

I hate that 8 ball.  >:(
There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

QuoteI hate that 8 ball.  >:(
Go easy on the 8 Ball Brian, it's only there to help us.