Main Menu

Next Tour??

Started by ycartrob, Aug 23, 2006, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteThe 8 ball said YES!

Sweet.
Midwesterner, the powers that be know that you're lying...the Magic 8 Ball never says YES straight out   ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

sweatboard

Well, apparantly that damn 8 ball thinks my future threesome with Alyssa Milano and Sasha Cohen is "Very Doubtful"  >:(
There's Still Time.........

midwesterner

Midwesterner, the powers that be know that you're lying...the Magic 8 Ball never says YES straight out   ;)

But it did I swear it did.  You've got to believe me and MMJ need to listen to the 8 ball.  A NYE show would rule face.

ycartrob

QuoteWell, apparantly that damn 8 ball thinks my future threesome with Alyssa Milano and Sasha Cohen is "Very Doubtful"  >:(

hell, I could have answered that one...

sweatboard

Well Tracy, it wasn't an outright NO..So I can still hope.

at the very least could you mabey photoshop me into a threesome?
There's Still Time.........

BH

My imagination is running wild.... :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sleezy_morning_reb

Thats a pretty neat trick there, Sasha Cohen...now just hold that pose.  Whoops!  I forgot I was typing. Man, I went all the way to the 10-8-05 Nashville show last year and got my face melted off.  I'd like to be able to make that a yearly tradition.
I'm ready for it now!

jrat

anywhere withing 4-6 hours would be nice for me. montreal ,ottawa(no chance, no one comes here) Toronto, new york, boston. hell , anywhere in the north eastern US or in eastern Canada, ill be there. ill even buy a ticket for one fo you so i have company. maybe a scandinavian vixen? who knows. just throwin it out there, if you dont like it, throw it right back.
wave upon wave of demented avengers march cheerfully out of obscurity into a dream - pink floyd

MyLifeISought

Oh god...the mere thought of another Cincy show sends shivers down my spine
Let's hope this happens!!!
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

midwesterner

How about a Thanksgiving run of shows through the midwest?  That would be nice.

DuDess

I really really hope, that they'll do it in germany in the near future. I can't believe why they haven't re-scheduled the last european tour. they neglected us and the other europeans (except the british fans). So yeah, fingers crossed that there will be a square tour!!!!  :-[

vatro

QuoteI really really hope, that they'll do it in germany in the near future. I can't believe why they haven't re-scheduled the last european tour. they neglected us and the other europeans (except the british fans). So yeah, fingers crossed that there will be square tour!!!!  :-[

I second that. The January 28th show was supposed to be mine all mine.  ;D A Vienna show would be nice, too. Zagreb can happen only in my wildest dreams.

DuDess

Mine would have been the  January 29th show in Berlin...

BH

Hey, get your own GREATEST BAND EVER.

;) ;D
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Tree

QuoteI really really hope, that they'll do it in germany in the near future. I can't believe why they haven't re-scheduled the last european tour. they neglected us and the other europeans (except the british fans). So yeah, fingers crossed that there will be a square tour!!!!  :-[
Moin moin!  :)

DuDess

Na wer bist du denn?? ::) Und ick dachte, i wär die einzige hier aus deutschen landen...

SchlandSchlandSchland  8)

realdeal

Why would they go on tour to support a live album?? That's really not going to happen.

ali

guten tag dudess... didn't realise you were from berlin!!! i was in your great city for a couple of days in june, can't wait to come back for another look, it was amazing.

i really think mmj should just organise a nice little summer holiday down under, possibly with a few little gigs (say in my backyard, nothing huge) just in between bbqs, going to the fridge for another beer & trips to the beach

:)

love a song for the way it makes you feel

ali

actually i think you should ALL come!

mmj bbq at mine, folks!!

8)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

DuDess

thanx for the invitation  ;)

@ali: yeah, berlin is great, especially in summer. where in berlin have you been?