Previous NYE shows/setlists?

Started by Horn, Nov 02, 2006, 06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horn

Anyone have any stories/setlists/etc from previous NYE shows - wondering if they have done anything that veers from the norm of rocking out?

you know - themes? multiple sets? giant paper mache frogs?

BH

All I know is they were going to play in New York last NYE with the Crowes but had to cancel because of Jim's sickness.  I have some great ideas in my head of what they would of done but I don't think you want to hear about that.

Actually, they have never, ever played on NYE.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

yeah, they've never played NYE before, so this is new territory for them.  As bermuda said they were scheduled to play madison square garden last year but pneumonia got in the way.  

Horn

Thats right, forgot about last year! Wow, never played a NYE, eh?

Tell me some of your ideas, I'm intrigued. I'm guessing somewhere along the lines of the Bonnaroo late night with multiple covers and such.

Would you imagine themes to each night?

And the the other question I can't help but wonder is if there will be multiple repeated songs each night, or will they make an attempt to not repeat much. I think if I new there wouldn't be many repeats, I'd love to go all 3 nights, but also don't want to dilute the NYE experience.