MMJ GO UNDER THE SEA FOR A 2 NIGHT PROM IN ATHENS!

Started by admin, Feb 19, 2007, 01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

Quote"the 40 watt only has a capacity of 500 people."

I just got chills.

ONE OF THOSE 500 PEOPLE JUST MIGHT BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously. I have got to find someone to work for me, and I am there. My lady friend is hooking it up with tickets for BOTH nights. Jesus! If this works, out...

(plus snorkelz)

DaFunkyPrecedent

i hope all the boys ask all the girls to slow dance during "I will be there when you die".  That would rule!
God damn those shaky knees.

sweatboard

If they don't already have a disco-ball up in that joint I can definatly bring mine.  Someone just needs to let me know, I don't want to unmount it from the ceiling above my bed unless I really need to.
There's Still Time.........

TheBigChicken

QuoteIf they don't already have a disco-ball up in that joint I can definatly bring mine.  Someone just needs to let me know, I don't want to unmount it from the ceiling above my bed unless I really need to.
would it need to be washed.....forget I asked that question
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

katehsmc

i am soooo sad i can't go to this. doubly sad now that the theme is announced! could this band be any cooler? everyone please take lots of pictures and post lots of reviews. i would skip school and fly out there, but it's one week before my spring break and i have a midterm. while mmj prom is way more important than a midterm, i don't think grad school would accept that excuse. screw a career, i'll just follow mmj for a living. sweet life. just would need lots of money without working...hmm...

dear mmj,
you're awesome. please have another prom in a little club in austin. thank you. seven shows just ain't enough. keep em coming.
love,
kate

Chico

dear mmj,
you're awesome. please have another prom in a little club in austin. thank you. seven shows just ain't enough. keep em coming.
love,
kate
Oh Please!  Oh Please!  Oh Please!

I know you guys dig Austin as much as San Francisco, Athens, Louisville (ok, maybe not Louisville).

I know a great old west town we can rent out...  Everyone can dress up in the spirit of "Shootout at the O.K. Corral", and Jim can ride off in the sunset...

the_wizzard

This theme kept seeming reminicent...and I definately skipped Prom...

But then it came to me...

there has to be a Marty Mcfly in the house!!!!

Kory

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

(that's from the end of honest man, by the way. just the way I feel about now)
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

cmccubbin@work

Quotei am soooo sad i can't go to this. doubly sad now that the theme is announced! could this band be any cooler? everyone please take lots of pictures and post lots of reviews. i would skip school and fly out there, but it's one week before my spring break and i have a midterm. while mmj prom is way more important than a midterm, i don't think grad school would accept that excuse. screw a career, i'll just follow mmj for a living. sweet life. just would need lots of money without working...hmm...

dear mmj,
love,
kate

you could sell drugs...i hear you can make a lot of money.
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

logan5ive

Damn. I seriously considered coming from Dallas to these shows when the tix went on sale. Now they announce this and tix are all gone. Damn. I'd go if anyone could hook me up with a ticket for each night. I know it's a long shot....thanks for reading.
MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

sweatboard

That's awesome, so are you on the prom Committee this year, are you guys helping decorate and stuff?  Do you need help?  What were the themes in past years?

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

primushead

Wow, that makes me want to roll the dice. :)

sweatboard

This can't really be happening.  Can It?  I am so confused about what is trying to be accomplished here.  Please, please, please, JUST FUCKING DROP IT!!!!  Team Clarimont?

BH

He deleted his post so let's delete all of ours and pretend it was just a bad daydream.

moflojo

Is Marvin Berry gonna be there to hear the new sound he was looking for?
Lets hope they can fenagle deerland off of Elvis like they did in SF. Whats an under the sea prom without some wet horns?

jesusuk

You guys need to relax.  I removed that post so it wouldn't look like we were attacking the band (or serious for that matter).  One of the members of TC posted something to our blog (in jest).  I posted on here (again, in jest).  How would we know pitchfork would run with it?  Once pitchfork covered it, I decided to pull the one from here so it wouldn't look like we were trying to attack from all sides and it wouldn't get blown out of proportion. 

And for the record, we didn't ask for them to cancel their shows.  We challenged them to play ours as well.

It's a non-issue.  They would never, actually, do it.  The goofy shows are sold out already.  We were just having a little fun with them.

The End.

fitzcarraldo

Ticketholders: Have fun at the prom you lucky mofo's!  :)

ellisintransit