"I'm Not There" Win Concert Tickets

Started by LaurieBlue, Nov 05, 2007, 04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

http://prod1.cmj.com/articles/display_article.php?id=51047327\

Win Tix To Dylan Tribue Concert
2007-11-05 12:06:46.620,
Story by: Kevin Kampwirth

I'm Not There, Todd Haynes' upcoming biopic-of-sorts, which was inspired by the life and music of Bob Dylan, will be celebrated in concert this Wednesday at 8 p.m. at the Beacon Theatre in New York. The show will feature many of the artists that contributed to the film's soundtrack including My Morning Jacket, Yo La Tengo, Mark Lanegan and J Mascis. As usual, CMJ is here for you. Just e-mail contest@cmj.com by noon tomorrow (November 6) with the subject line "I'm Not There," and you and a friend could very well be there Wednesday night if yours is one of the five randomly selected entries. Transportation and lodging is not included, but surely that's a small price to pay to hear John Doe, Calexico and the Roots pay tribute to one of the greatest songwriters of all time. You're still a winner even if you buy tickets as all profits from the concert will go to benefit 826 National, the tutorial nonprofit organization started by Dave Eggers that helps kids ages 6-18 with reading and writing skills. The movie opens nationwide on November 21 and its soundtrack is out now.

www.imnotthere.info