Radio City Music Hall - NYC 6/20

Started by admin, Jan 15, 2008, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buaawwww

Wow I am listening to online radio while doing this and "Anytime" from Okonokos just came on?  I can't get tickets and now my freakin computer is taunting me??!?!?!?!!

JerseyRich

There are currently no tickets available for this event. Please check back later as availability is subject to change.

johnbky

johnmcbeef

JerseyRich

Tuesday is another day...

I'm sure we'll all get tickets for the show on Tuesday.

Good luck everyone!

sweatboard

I'm thinking "check back later" means in about an hour.  I'm serious folks.  These presale tickets have not sold out yet.  
There's Still Time.........

fitzcarraldo

QuoteDamn, now people are getting better tickets than me!   Presales never work.  Why don't I learn, and just buy them when they go on sale to everyone else.

Word. Colleen got us row LL (I think it's the other side of the place from bbill). Where you at Dave? Bri?

oxxys

So were does the public sale happen? Ticketmaster?

Crispy

Thanks ticketstoday.com! I want my 30 minutes of clicking for no good reason back. If the same thing happens next friday, my coworkers are going have me committed.
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

bluesky

How sad...............not sure what to do and have been looking forward to this am all week......i'm sure there are many that feel the same.

sweatboard

QuoteDamn, now people are getting better tickets than me!   Presales never work.  Why don't I learn, and just buy them when they go on sale to everyone else.

Word. Colleen got us row LL (I think it's the other side of the place from bbill). Where you at Dave? Bri?
201,202 LL  :)

sweatboard

QuoteHow sad...............not sure what to do and have been looking forward to this am all week......i'm sure there are many that feel the same.

I know it said the pre-sale has sold out but I've seen that happen before and then tried back about an hour later and there were tickets.  I think just to many people trying at once locked it up.

fitzcarraldo

Awesome, we are all the way over at stage right though 613 and 614.  

fitzcarraldo

sweatboard

Awesome, we are all the way over at stage right though 613 and 614.  

Yeah, you are real close to Dave.

Shakeykneez

I thought that the first 35 rows were reserved for pre-sale.  How is it possible that with a 4 ticket limit so many were unable to get tickets and it sold out so fast?  Something doesn't seem to add up here.

Elizanne33

I was up so early this morning too, eager with anticipation. Oh well, I'm going to go eat some left over pizza and feel depressed for about five minutes. Then I'm going to look outside and realize that it's going to be a nice sunny day here in CA. That will put a smile on my face. My summer plans aren't derailed, just postponed. I'll start planning the rest of my New York vacation now and worry about tickets later. Hope everyone gets tickets soon.

pawpaw

I'll bring the boot flask, I'm at 205, 206. What are you drinking these days Brian?
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

BH

QuoteWhere Dave is?

I'm in the same section but 18 rows behind you!  Row E  seat 612
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

QuoteI thought that the first 35 rows were reserved for pre-sale.  How is it possible that with a 4 ticket limit so many were unable to get tickets and it sold out so fast?  Something doesn't seem to add up here.

"all of the presale tickets are in the first 35 rows"

This does not mean that all of the first 35 rows are in the presale.  

Notice nobody has got tickets in section 3 and 4 which are in the center.  I bet these will be the first to go at the next sale.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.