Radio City Music Hall - NYC 6/20

Started by admin, Jan 15, 2008, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Haha, I can almost feel everyone's tension just sat here reading your posts  ;D

Good luck guys & gals, hope you all get good seats!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

CC

QuoteIve never bought MMJ tickets before, so im a little confused here. Will we just be able to purchase them at this link?

http://www.mymorningjacket.musictoday.com/MyMorningJacket/calendar.aspx

check this for more info
http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1200440358

aMD

Can't wait to see what everyone gets.  Getting tickets off the internets can be tense but can pay off. I got front row seats in front of Jim for the 05 palace show from this deal.  Good luck, peeps!

buaawwww

QuoteHaha, I can almost feel everyone's tension just sat here reading your posts  ;D

Good luck guys & gals, hope you all get good seats!!!

Haha yeah I am sweating bullets!  Trying not to do any work until after 10 AM! lol

sweatboard

I'm only going to be able to get two.  The wife brought up The Boston Pops show as expected.  

HERE WE GO!!!!  Good luck friends!
There's Still Time.........

fitzcarraldo

user_FKA_webmoster

Quote10:01 and they are gone?!  

wtf? same for me!

buaawwww

How in the hell is it possible that at 10 AM when the tix go on sale I put in for 2 and nothing is available>!??!?!

Elizanne33

user_FKA_webmoster

thatswhatshesaid

Quotedid ANYONE get tickets?
i did not. it said at 1001 that there arent enough tickets to fulfill my request.

NoVa_NoLa

user_FKA_webmoster

Quotedid ANYONE get tickets?
i did not. it said at 1001 that there arent enough tickets to fulfill my request.

wtf is goin on here :o. crap. i have to go to school now. i really hope they dont go onsale when im there.

orbison

JerseyRich

Lame.

Didn't get tix either.

Keep checking back during the day... They might make some more available.

the_wizzard

WTF????  I am pissed!  I got my ass up at 6:30 am to be ready and NO tix?  I am slightly suspiscious........ :-/

user_FKA_webmoster

this is too weird tho. i wanna hear if anyone actually GOT tickets

BIGVICLBI

Don't stop!!!!!!!I just got mine. Same thing happens all the time, just sit your damn ass in front of that computer it will work.

buaawwww

QuoteLame.

Didn't get tix either.

Keep checking back during the day... They might make some more available.

How is it possible that at EXACTLY 10 AM there is nothing available?!?

Hacking scalpers I tells ya!   >:(

I hope I have more luck going for Black Crowes tix today at noon! LOL

chimpat

No tix for me either.  Why can't you even select either mezz. if orchestra is sold out.  This is really strange.