Radio City Music Hall - NYC 6/20

Started by admin, Jan 15, 2008, 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vespachick

I got a single ticket, however it will NOT let me buy any more even if I go back in after payment complete.  Plus, I'm way back in Row J, which prettymuch sucks, since all the doubledigit rows are in front of the single.  Crap!!!
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked

user_FKA_webmoster

QuoteNo tix for me either.  Why can't you even select either mezz. if orchestra is sold out.  This is really strange.

cause its the presale and theres as designated section

pawpaw

I almost hate to say it, but I did get tickets, pretty good ones too. Row LL, seats 205 and 206. If anyone else ended up next to me, let me know...

Don't worry everyone, tickets go on sale to the general public next Friday, and this looks like a pretty large concert hall, so I'm sure we'll all be there together.

(I'm going fucking nuts, this is fucking AWESOME!!! Time to book a flight!!!)
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

doEVILslittle

whilst refreshing the page i noticed livenation in the url.....so there's your answer as to why this sucks. online ticket buying should be abolished and if you're in a physical line for tickets and look like a scalper....THERE'S THE DOOR, SON!

thatswhatshesaid

did they only designate i row for pre-sale or something? there is no way the whole orchestra sold out at 10:01.

BH

I got a single, 30th row I think, I'm not sure I understand the seating chart.

It says  Section ORCH6   Row E   Seat 612

I can't believe noboby got any.  Something's not right.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

user_FKA_webmoster

QuoteI almost hate to say it, but I did get tickets, pretty good ones too. Row LL, seats 205 and 206. If anyone else ended up next to me, let me know...

Don't worry everyone, tickets go on sale to the general public next Friday, and this looks like a pretty large concert hall, so I'm sure we'll all be there together.

did you get them right at 10?

sweatboard

I got two tickets.  I'm sure if you keep trying they will come up.  This happens all the time on these presales (with other bands)  I've spent three hours cursing about Pearl Jam tickets and ended up getting them, good seats to.  I highly doubt they soldout already.
There's Still Time.........

drewsdad27us

Show of hands, How many have been screwed by musictoday not letting enough tix for us fans? I was not even able to choose a different section(orchestra Vs Mezz. etc) to get tix. I am so pissed right now....I was on the site 10AM sharp, payment in hand.... :'( :-[ >:( Now I have to pay terrorist prices to see them. GREAT

buaawwww

Hey wait where is BBB?  I thought it was single and double digits?

NoVa_NoLa

just got 2 in row e...keep trying y'all!

Jon T.

101 guests and 30 users.  what's going on?  ;)

pawpaw

QuoteI almost hate to say it, but I did get tickets, pretty good ones too. Row LL, seats 205 and 206. If anyone else ended up next to me, let me know...

did you get them right at 10?

Yeah, I was watching the clock on my computer, which I'm sure is synched up to a pretty precise clock in a Sunnyvale Server facility somewhere. Right at 10, click.
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

NoVa_NoLa

Also, tried to go back to try for 2 more and got a message saying that I'd reached my limit.

sweatboard

[size=24]SCORE!!!!!!![/size]

Orch 2 LL 202,201

There's Still Time.........

bluesky

still trying and trying to stay possitive!!! hope we all get them and share the ochestra!!!!

chimpat

Keep Trying...I just got a pair of tix....Row ZZ in Orch 2!  

tangaroo

Still nothing here either...great, looks like I won't get any work done today b/c I'll be busy refreshing my broswer for tix lol.

Anyone else get them now?

Elizanne33

Are you guys just pressing continue over and over. How are you getting tickets?