Coachella 2008?

Started by vacuuMan, Jan 16, 2008, 06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MickeyReds

As long as you keep a straight face...

George_Savage

QuoteEssentially my two favorite bands back to back.  Wow.

Surely this has been mentioned *somewhere* on this Massive board by now, but according to my calculations, their April 27, 2008 show at Coachella will be both Jim's and Patrick's 30th birthdays - probably just a nice coincidence!   Surely the promoters didn't give 'em the 27th just because they have two birthday boys in the band!?     Anyway, I won't be there, but I will at least be at the Houston show!   I am pumped, too!   2007 was a void - NO MMJ shows for me, but that was the first year since 2000 that I had a drought, at least (I hadn't heard of them until '01, and they blew me away and changed my life!)   I'll weigh the taping options in Houston, if it's easy to get done then I'll do it.  Surely/hopefully they'll be some good tapes to come out of there.  
         It'll also be odd to think that most of the songs that they play will be new - or I'd figure a third to half *could* be new.   We'll just have to wait and see.   Long live MMJ!

Low Dog
"anytime your war gets out of hand I'll take it on"

sweatboard

Low Dog

:)
There's Still Time.........

buymycar

Surely this has been mentioned *somewhere* on this Massive board by now, but according to my calculations, their April 27, 2008 show at Coachella will be both Jim's and Patrick's 30th birthdays - probably just a nice coincidence!   Surely the promoters didn't give 'em the 27th just because they have two birthday boys in the band!?     Anyway, I won't be there, but I will at least be at the Houston show!   I am pumped, too!   2007 was a void - NO MMJ shows for me, but that was the first year since 2000 that I had a drought, at least (I hadn't heard of them until '01, and they blew me away and changed my life!)   I'll weigh the taping options in Houston, if it's easy to get done then I'll do it.  Surely/hopefully they'll be some good tapes to come out of there.  
         It'll also be odd to think that most of the songs that they play will be new - or I'd figure a third to half *could* be new.   We'll just have to wait and see.   Long live MMJ!

Low Dog

Are you serious?  They were born on 4/27?  That's my birthday, too.

I'll be 32 this year, though.

I wish I could be there to celebrate with them.

BH

Low Dog

I was just thinking the other day how we havn't heard from you in awhile.  Cheers!  Hopefully 2008 will be fruitful for you!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.