JAZZFEST 2008?

Started by alexzbik, Feb 01, 2008, 10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

has anybody heard any rumors about MMJ playing a latenight show at Jazzfest?  i read a rumor about it on a different (non-mmj) message board and wanted to know if the rumor had any validity to it.  i would book a flight today if i knew it was true.
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

midwesterner

alex did you read this on PT?

Also which weekend are they rumored to play I would assume the 2nd since the first weekend they are at Coachella. I will be at Jazzfest either way.  Making it my 4th year in a row. It is a great time. But this would be insane.

alexzbik

ha, i just saw your post on PT about the Gideon video and asked you if you had heard about this jazzfest rumor.  yes i did hear it from PT, it was on the latenight jazz fest thread.  the person that posted it said that it was confirmed and that it was the 2nd weekend.  he also said greyboy allstars playing a river boat show that same weekend.

i have been to NOLA over 10 times but never for jazzfest believe it or not.  if mmj is there i will be attending my first jazz fest.
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

NoVa_NoLa

This year will be my 11th Jazz Fest, I think.  So far, I haven't heard any thing about MMJ playing, but there's still time for them to add a night time show (with Dirty Dozen horns  ;D ).  Coachella seems to make a Jazz Fest appearance less likely, but you never know.  Will post here if I hear anything.

I'm just getting back from my first Mardi Gras...fun was had.