Main Menu

posters

Started by sidney, Dec 09, 2007, 05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sidney

hey, just wondering what you guys think about the mmj posters of late? which ones do you like/dislike the most?

tomEisenbraun

this is my all-time favorite. if i had money, i'd use some of it to buy this:

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

TEO

I have The Plex devil and Boston pops and I really like both of them. Am going to start to look around for some frames though before I hang them in my den at home as I would like to protect them the best I can.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

I have New Years SF poster(some nice lady gave me one as I was leaving the Fillmore)already framed and a beauty...Just received Langerdo poster from this year...Signed and numbered by artist for 20$...that's a steal ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

dragonboy

Quotethis is my all-time favorite. if i had money, i'd use some of it to buy this:

Good call Tom! Not sure if this one is my fav poster as there are so many excellent ones to choose from but it's def my fav T-shirt.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

whothrewthecake

Quotethis is my all-time favorite. if i had money, i'd use some of it to buy this:

this is why megan h. came to visit. this is framed in our living room. your turn!

red

I love the one that's hanging on my wall (looks better with all the guy's signatures):

megisnotreal

BH

DB's pick as well as all of the Guy Burwell's are my favorites.....

Especially the last one.  It has M.Ward on it as well!  Can't you just hear "At Dawn" while looking at that scene?  In fact, why havn't I bought this poster.  If anyone ever sees one for sale (ebay, etc.), can you let me know?  Seriously.  THX.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tomEisenbraun

this is why megan h. came to visit. this is framed in our living room. your turn!

damn you girls are lucky. i wouldn't quite kill, but i'd rough up seriously and ravage (maybe not ravage, but the other part, yes) for that poster framed on my wall.

dang.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

mjkoehler

That one is pretty bad ass, and it's from the Sokol UG which is in my hometown. Many a memories 'o dat place.

hmmmm late christmas present for myself for the office??

sidney

the crystal ballroom poster is incredible. to be honest, i haven't really found many that i don't like. can you guys think of any bad or less good ones?

alexzbik

is there anywhere to buy mmj posters?  is ebay the only option?
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

...vacuuman...

ebay's a good place, but also just try the artist's own website unless the poster's already sold out.  i have and love burwell's most recent crystal ballroom (yellow).  

recently, i snagged this old one off ebay.  very stoked.

big fan of this one, too:

this is one i really want but can't find anywhere.  any help?
$240 worth of puddin'

...vacuuman...

also, gigposters.com is a good site for checking out (but not really for buying).

if you're a wilco fan, they have shit tons of posters in their store. http://wilcoworld.net/store.html

i've got this one:

and one last sweet mmj poster:
$240 worth of puddin'

DaFunkyPrecedent

any poster with My Morning Jacket on it will do just fine.  
God damn those shaky knees.

The DARK

QuoteI love the one that's hanging on my wall (looks better with all the guy's signatures):

Anyone know where I can find this poster? I was at that show, and it would absolutely complete my bedroom.
In another time, in another place, in another face

osoZ

My favorite and the only one I have framed.  That is a mock up version I had saved on the computer but the framed one looks the same.  By Guy Burwell.

sweatboard

I LOVE this one...

Describes what it's like hearing Jim sing really well.
There's Still Time.........