9/6 in Boston.  Bank of America Pavilion

Started by Zzzzzzzz, May 08, 2008, 08:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

damm i was really hoping for 2 nights in philly, looks like i might have to make the trip to boston again
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

ylwdog

Sweet......I will open summer with RCMH show then close down summer in Boston. Glad to see Boston get the love.

knicks4champs

Will there be a presale through this site?

bold99

QuoteSweet......I will open summer with RCMH show then close down summer in Boston. Glad to see Boston get the love.
I'm right there with you...very excited for the BOA show...great venue.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

Bigsky

Yea baby! MMJ's coming to Beantown...9/6 - Boston, MA - Bank of America Pavilion. This place rocks right on the water...

wolof

Maybe i am reading this wrong but what is this citibank business card presale  on ticketmaster? It reads as if these people will get first dibbs on the tickets through a presale. I don't think this is very fair.  I'm sorry to vent but this past year has been the most miserable for buying tickets due to the prices and all these hoops you have to jump through in the small allotted time they give you. I mean come on, have you seen the new security code on ticketmaster; its illegible and nonsensical. Sorry to vent but after missing out on RCMH i've been bitter.  

bold99

Normally I hate this but I actually have a Citi card....and its weird because usually the offers are to go see bands like Ratt or Poison...I was shocked that they are doing MMJ.

bold99

Presales suck...I got right in at 10am and got the 2nd section...they must not give the first section tix away.

ylwdog

:-?
QuotePresales suck...I got right in at 10am and got the 2nd section...they must not give the first section tix away.

Your all good my friend....Section 2 is center stage. Section 1 is to the right not in front. I was able to get Section Two Row Q after only seeing Section 3's pop up.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/8310/22286  8-)

yachtboy

I had to waste half an hour trying to find a presale code for this but finally got through and got OK seats, nothing special.  Grrr.

Anyway, if you're stuck for a citi card, try 412800--found it online and it worked for me.  

Bad form for the band to give the presale to Citi customers, but this'll be my first MMJ show--hooray!  

ylwdog

QuoteI had to waste half an hour trying to find a presale code for this but finally got through and got OK seats, nothing special.  Grrr.

Anyway, if you're stuck for a citi card, try 412800--found it online and it worked for me.  

Bad form for the band to give the presale to Citi customers, but this'll be my first MMJ show--hooray!  
A little interwebbing goes a long way to get the right info....good work. I can assure you it won't be your last show!

Penny Lane

anyone taking the train from philly to boston for this one? I was thinking about it....
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

bold99

Quote:-?
QuotePresales suck...I got right in at 10am and got the 2nd section...they must not give the first section tix away.

Your all good my friend....Section 2 is center stage. Section 1 is to the right not in front. I was able to get Section Two Row Q after only seeing Section 3's pop up.

http://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/8310/22286  8-)

yeah I got sec 1 row BB...but I was talking about the seats right up from A....they hold those back

Bigsky

QuoteI had to waste half an hour trying to find a presale code for this but finally got through and got OK seats, nothing special.  Grrr.

A little interwebbing goes a long way to get the right info....good work. I can assure you it won't be your last show!

[size=24]thank you so much...[/size]I think I'm going to cry

section SEC 1, row GG, seats 10-9

CTdeadhead

i picked up a pair in Sec 1 row BB and a single in row M sec 1.  The row M looks pretty darn nice, anyone familiar with this place?  I've never been there.  

MMJ_fanatic

Section 2 Row B baby!  We gonna have a forum meetup peeps?
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

bold99

Quotei picked up a pair in Sec 1 row BB and a single in row M sec 1.  The row M looks pretty darn nice, anyone familiar with this place?  I've never been there.  

I've been there many times....It is a cool venue..the only complaint I have it the seats are so cramped..if you in the middle of the aisle don't plan on leaving....I was hoping for something in the single letters or sec 2....but i'll settle for BB, It could be worse.

pingybrown

Dear My Morning Jacket,

Thank you so much for coming to New England again! It is great to see you guys headlining such a large venue. I have fond memories of seeing you at the Middle East, the Paradise, Pearl St in Northampton (the club room and then the ballroom) and the Avalon.

Unfortunately, my friends have scheduled their wedding on the same night as the show in Boston. It is in Maine, so I will be up there for the weekend. I am not going to be able to make the show.

It would be great if you could swing through New England again on another leg of the tour if possible. Lupo's in Providence is a great venue. (Jim...you must have had fun there on the Monsters of Folk tour, right?) The Calvin Theatre in Northampton is also another excellent venue. Just please don't schedule a show at the Webster Theatre in Hartford. If you do, I will still attend...but man, that is probably the worst venue to see a show (in New England). Even the Palace Theater in Albany is a decent venue...although not in New England, but close enough.

thanks for the rock and loving you always,

pingybrown

shockadow

[size=36] A tear for Pingy.......[/size]
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.