BONNAROO SCHEDULE IS UP

Started by alexzbik, May 22, 2008, 09:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

shockadow

It looks like Sunday is pretty much devoid of anything that i wanna see.  Apparently, I'll be leaving Sunday morning ahead of the crowd!!!
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

alexzbik

don't Broken Social Scene, Robert Plant, Israel Vibration, Orchestra Baobab all play Sunday?  Broken Social Scene is the band I am most excited to see outside of MMJ.
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

Angry Ewok

I'd love to leave Sunday morning... wonder how the rest of the caravan would feel about that? Hmmmm...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Love Dogg

I'd love to leave Sunday, but Yonder plays.  If I'm going to stay for that, I might as well stay for Plant, Krauss and T-Bone.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

mjkoehler

3 hours at least. That's pretty sweet. Lets hope for a broadcast of somesort like 06.

shockadow

[size=20]Yawn.[/size]

What Stage Which Stage This Tent That Tent The Other Tent Somethin' Else Sonic Stage
12pm Israel Vibration
1:30 - 2:45
What Stage

Yonder Mountain String Band
3:45 - 5:15
What Stage

Robert Plant & Allison Krauss featuring T Bone Burnett
6:15 - 7:45
What Stage

Widespread Panic
8:45 - 11:30
What Stage

Rogue Wave
1:00 - 2:00
Which Stage

Orchestra Baobab
2:45 - 4:00
Which Stage

O.A.R.
4:45 - 6:15
Which Stage

Death Cab for Cutie
7:00 - 8:30
Which Stage

Serena Ryder
1:30 - 2:30
This Tent

Jakob Dylan and the Gold Mountain Rebels
3:00 - 4:15
This Tent

An Acoustic Performance by Larry Campbell, Jackie Greene, Phil Lesh & Teresa Williams
This Tent

Pat Green
6:45 - 8:15
This Tent

The Lee Boys
1:15 - 2:15
That Tent

Robert Randolph's Revival
2:45 - 4:15
That Tent

Solomon Burke
That Tent

Derek Trucks & Susan Tedeschi's Soul Stew Revival
7:00 - 8:30
That Tent

Ladytron
2:30 - 3:45
The Other Tent

Aimee Mann
4:15 - 5:30
The Other Tent

Broken Social Scene
6:00 - 7:30
The Other Tent

Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
1:30 - 2:30
Somethin' Else

Dirty Dozen Brass Band
3:00 - 4:00
Somethin' Else

Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
4:30 - 5:45
Somethin' Else

Harrybu McCage
6:15 - 7:00
Somethin' Else

Dirty Dozen Brass Band
7:30 - 8:45
Somethin' Else

Ourstage
12:00 - 12:30
Sonic Stage

The Coup
12:45 - 1:15
Sonic Stage

Abigail Washburn & The Sparrow Quartet featuring Béla Fleck
1:30 - 2:00
Sonic Stage

Broken Social Scene
2:15 - 2:45
Sonic Stage

Harrybu McCage
3:00 - 3:30
Sonic Stage

Susan Tedeschi
3:45 - 4:15
Sonic Stage

The Wood Brothers featuring John Medeski & Kenny Wolleson
4:30 - 5:00
Sonic Stage

Serena Ryder
5:15 - 5:45
Sonic Stage

The Lee Boys
6:00 - 6:30
Sonic Stage

Solomon Burke
7:00 - 7:30
Sonic Stage
O, How time flies, with crystal clear eyes.  But it's cold, it's cold, when you're ending with diamond eyes.

Love Dogg

Quote3 hours at least. That's pretty sweet. Lets hope for a broadcast of somesort like 06.
I have a feeling that I'm going to get fucked in the mind between the hours of 12 and 3 on Friday night (Sat morning). :D
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

blainesanders

if you haven't seen or heard Plant/Krauss... you must know that it is ANYTHING but a yawn.  they sing together so well.  also, i'm no huge widespread panic fan, but i see them when they are around.  and panic, closing bonnaroo with the potential for Derek Trucks and Dirty Dozen Brass Band to sit in... yes, this is once again anything but a yawn. :D

DavidCrosby

...sweet, don't give a shit about Tiesto so I don't have to worry about missing  anything while I am at MMJ.....not like I would miss them anyway.....3 hours is going to kick ass!!!!!......
listen to vinyl

Ghosts_on_TV

Quote...sweet, don't give a shit about Tiesto so I don't have to worry about missing  anything while I am at MMJ.....not like I would miss them anyway.....3 hours is going to kick ass!!!!!......

Tiesto is gonna play till sunrise.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

LaurieBlue

I'm pretty sure most of you will enjoy The Avett Brothers on Saturday..The Other Tent - 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm.  Tell them Laurie in Charlotte sent you ;-).

whyteand82nd

Someone take me.

[size=24]PLEASE!!!![/size]
4 Fav. bands: My morning Jacket
The Shins
Modest Mouse
The Mars Volta

LaurieBlue

http://prod1.cmj.com/articles/display_article.php?id=67547457
Win Tickets To Bonnaroo
May 27, 2008
Story by: Michael Tedder

The seventh annual Bonnaroo Music And Arts Festival will take place in Manchester, Tennessee from June 12 through the 15. And with a line-up that includes Pearl Jam, Against Me!, Chris Rock, Aimee Mann, My Morning Jacket, Death Cab For Cutie, Kanye West, Sigur Ros, M.I.A., Battles, Lupe Fiasco and Cat Power, to name just a few of the festival's many performers, all indicators point to an amazing time. And just to make things even more amazing for two lucky music fans, your pals at CMJ are giving away a pair of tickets for the event (you're on your own for travel accommodations but general camping is included in the tickets). For your chance to see the above artists and tons more, e-mail contest@cmj.com with the subject "Bonnaroo" by this Friday. Winners will be picked Monday, June 2.

Ticket sales for the festival will be closing soon, so if you don't win the contest but still want to go, it might be best to get a move on. Also, for those who already have tickets, the Bonnaroo organizers recently posted the festival schedule here

www.bonnaroo.com

mjkoehler

Quote3 hours at least. That's pretty sweet. Lets hope for a broadcast of somesort like 06.
I have a feeling that I'm going to get fucked in the mind between the hours of 12 and 3 on Friday night (Sat morning). :D
I hope we all are.

Love Dogg

Anybody having trouble printing out a decent copy of the Bonnaroo schedule?  If you're not, please give me the secret.

Penny Lane

yeah they never present it in a good printable format---this year's schedule is really awful...not sure what they were thinking.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DavidCrosby

.....I had the same problem.....for some reason I remember last year printing out a schedule and having it to look and and figure out what we were doing for the 15 hour car ride from CT.....guess I am not going to have that this year.....
listen to vinyl

CC

QuoteAnybody having trouble printing out a decent copy of the Bonnaroo schedule?  If you're not, please give me the secret.

maybe this helps:
http://statyk.org/hotlink/bonnaroo-schedule2.pdf
http://statyk.org/hotlink/bonnaroo-schedule.xls

Penny Lane

has anyone who is doing VIP received their passes in the mail yet? thoguht they were mailed out a few days ago and apparently people have received them already.

less than 2 weeks. wow!!!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill