What shows are YOU hitting up this summer/fall?

Started by alexzbik, May 22, 2008, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jahmazed

New to the forum, long time fan..

What an awesome summer, I can't wait...

Montreal
RCMH
Boston

plus Wilco @ Tanglewood!   :D

MarkW

July 6 - Support slot to Neil Young @ Hop on the Farm
July 15 - Forum, London
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

fleabag

Philly.  My heart goes out to all who aren't attending a show.  I've surely been there over the years.
:'(
...words only got in the way

tenn

Bigsky

Quoteda ville

hoping
for
a
winter
leg.
if there's no winter leg in nashville, then,
things have taken a turn for the band.
I will be suprised if they don't have a winter leg.
did I mention that they should have a winter
leg of the tour? winter leg, Nashville
(maybe Knoxville, how about the 40 Watt, Asheville, Cincy,
St Louis, Memphis? they have never played Memphis, TN,
the real home of rock and roll). winter leg, book it

[size=18]winter[/size]

[size=18]leg[/size]
That is one fucked up picture (excuse my english)...where was that? OBX?

sweatboard

Quoteda ville

hoping
for
a
winter
leg.
if there's no winter leg in nashville, then,
things have taken a turn for the band.
I will be suprised if they don't have a winter leg.
did I mention that they should have a winter
leg of the tour? winter leg, Nashville
(maybe Knoxville, how about the 40 Watt, Asheville, Cincy,
St Louis, Memphis? they have never played Memphis, TN,
the real home of rock and roll). winter leg, book it

[size=18]winter[/size]

[size=18]leg[/size]

I think the 40 Watt is just a distant memory at this point.  That show was so Awesome though, "Just One Thing" made me tear up that night....tears of happiness of course.
There's Still Time.........

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

St. Louis (Winter Leg)
I am hoping and dreaming this becomes a reality.

sweatboard

Summer leg would be even better, I could catch a game and meet up with you two.....Go CARDS!!!!

sweatboard

I feel like the three of us need to take a year off and just travel around the country seeing shows, eating at hole in the wall diners, and basically just kicking ass.

mjkoehler

QuoteI feel like the three of us need to take a year off and just travel around the country seeing shows, eating at hole in the wall diners, and basically just kicking ass.

Summer would be better.

That would be living the dream brother.

Greasy spoon diners f'n rule.

Love Dogg

So far: Bonnaroo and Louisville.  I'd like to pull off a Chicago...never been.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

ycartrob

QuoteI feel like the three of us need to take a year off and just travel around the country seeing shows, eating at hole in the wall diners, and basically just kicking ass.

you would need a designated driver: someone whom you could trust to get you to all the shows whilst you 3 experimented with all the ales and liquors that the local flavor could offer.

That's where I fit in.

sweatboard

Mr. T.

Werchter Festival - 07/04 on the same day as Neil Young  8-)  :o  :D
Melkweg, Amsterdam - 07/08
We are young despite the years,
we are concern,
we are hope despite the times

lisaskye

QuoteI'm doing:
NYC
LA
(There's another festival in the bay area the night after LA just before the Berkeley Greek, I wonder if they'll show... ::)
PDX
:)
Yeah!!!  LA here we come.....we have Vesap Chick, Lisa ( Luv dawg) and Ms. Yvon, girls night out!!!!

mjkoehler

you would need a designated driver: someone whom you could trust to get you to all the shows whilst you 3 experimented with all the ales and liquors that the local flavor could offer.

That's where I fit in.
Yeeeesss!

Ive got an EVIL plan babe

Just cause it starts off slow babe, doesn't mean I  don't have evil urges.

ms. yvon

QuoteI'm doing:
NYC
LA
(There's another festival in the bay area the night after LA just before the Berkeley Greek, I wonder if they'll show... ::)
PDX
:)
Yeah!!!  LA here we come.....we have Vesap Chick, Lisa ( Luv dawg) and Ms. Yvon, girls night out!!!!
REPRESENT!   [smiley=beer.gif]

i've got:
rcmh (!)
louisville (!)
p-town
los angeles

"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

BH

That's where I fit in.

Excellent.  It would also be helpful if you were trained in mixing cocktails and c.p.r. training would be a bonus.  We'll need a limo.  Not a new one, but something really old like this:

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.