Anyone have a set list from Europe (June25th)?

Started by Zzzzzzzz, Jun 26, 2008, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzzzzzzz

Just curious what kind of show they are bringing over seas.

emayers

Sheffiled, England
6-25-08
My Morning Jacket

EVIL URGES
OFF THE RECORD
GIDEON
IM AMAZED
HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS
LAYLOW
TOUCH ME PT.1
WHAT A WONDERFUL MAN
SEC WALKIN
GOLDEN
THANK YOU TOO
WAY HE SINGS
REMNANTS
SMOKIN FROM SHOOTIN
TOUCH ME PT.2
-----------------------
WORDLESS
IT BEATS 4 U
RUN THRU
ANYTIME
ONE BIG HOLIDAY

EgoTesticle

... We got the muich better show in NYC LOL
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Salacious D

It's good to see another appearance of Remnants and I'm glad to see the return of I Will Sing. . .

Hope there were tapers!!
Because if there's one thing that goes well with shooting zombies it's a Dolly Parton cover-el chode

freeport

Interesting...that encore sure packs a wallop :o

Thanks! How was the show?

Honest Man

Quote... We got the muich better show in NYC LOL

Without a doubt.
The fact that my hearts beating, is all the proof you need.

EvilGirl

I've just got back from the Bristol gig..I dont know the exact setlist but this is roughly what it was from memory:

Evil Urges
Anytime
Off the Record
Gideon
Highly Suspicious
I'm Amazed
Golden
Thank You Too
Margheeta
Sec Walking
Aluminium Park
Smoking from Shooting
Lay Low
Steam Engine
Wordless Chorus
Run Thru
One Big Holiday

The show was absolutely awesome..as a smallish venue, it was great to be right at the front, just inches away from Jim (I even got his guitar pick  :)

getinthevan

Welcome emayers and EvilGirl!  Thanks for the setlists!
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Quote1st I Will Sing of '08!
You starting up you spread sheet again?

BH

oh, it's had a lot of work done to it lately.  i'm up to '05 with updates from Riny's archive plus i've added everything up to yesterday.  you just let me know when you want an updated version.

nerd alert! nerd alert!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Holy crap! Fun with Excel!

Yeah, send me a copy. I'd love to see it. Plus it will look like I'm actually doing stuff at work since most of my day is in Excel  ;)

Jernigan

Alright, the one cat has IWSYS, and the other put down Steam Engine......I would love to believe it was IWSYS, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up....I bought tickets to both shows in Chicago, on the sole purpose that I might get to hear it at least one night.

jackethead

QuoteI've just got back from the Bristol gig..I dont know the exact setlist but this is roughly what it was from memory:

Evil Urges
Anytime
Off the Record
Gideon
Highly Suspicious
I'm Amazed
Golden
Thank You Too
Margheeta
Sec Walking
Aluminium Park
Smoking from Shooting
Lay Low
Steam Engine
Wordless Chorus
Run Thru
One Big Holiday

The show was absolutely awesome..as a smallish venue, it was great to be right at the front, just inches away from Jim (I even got his guitar pick  :)

Big thanks to Evil Girl who gifted me a ticket to the gig - awesome. A couple of additions to the setlist - Phone Went West near the end and the encore began with At Dawn. Anyone care to post the correct list?

storming gig - Jim was really on a high after having a near religious experience walking the streets of Bristol .... ;D
fantastic Steam Engine and they just managed to fit in OBH before the curfew.

Roll on the Hop Farm and Nottingham.....