Anyone ever sit in section 35?

Started by Zzzzzzzz, Jun 27, 2008, 02:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzzzzzzz

I got section 35, row A.  I assume these are decent seats but I can't tell how the floor is set up.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.  I'm wondering if I may be able to slip in to GA from Section 25.

EgoTesticle

QuoteI got section 35, row A.  I assume these are decent seats but I can't tell how the floor is set up.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.  I'm wondering if I may be able to slip in to GA from Section 25.

Section 35 ......

.... Isn't that the section where they found all those dead Sumo Wrestlers?
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Penny Lane

QuoteI got section 35, row A.  I assume these are decent seats but I can't tell how the floor is set up.  Any clues would be greatly appreciated.  I'm wondering if I may be able to slip in to GA from Section 25.

i fear you also will be smelling the glove and not the beard...
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

EgoTesticle

[size=24]"HELLO, CLEVELAND!!!"[/size]
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Penny Lane

"hello peter"

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

EgoTesticle

"hello peter"

Wrong "Cleveland" ....

.... But you do get bonus "Family Guy" points ......

DavidCrosby

....I have sat behind the stage at MSG and could still hear and see everything very well....
listen to vinyl

j_rud

Quote....I have sat behind the stage at MSG
That sounds like part of a story entitled "Why I dont Eat Mushrooms at Concerts Anymore"
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?