Louisville People please help

Started by alexzbik, Jun 26, 2008, 11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexzbik

trying to figure out which hotel to stay at.  choosing between SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown and Downtown Holiday Inn.  anything i should know about either hotel.  any info would be greatly appreciated.
Stolen as the war begun, this time your soul is my one.

C-Bear

I just took a guess, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn.
fingers crossed.

Angry Ewok

I have no idea where we'll be staying. Hopefully not in our cars.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

YouAre_GivenToFly

Quotetrying to figure out which hotel to stay at.  choosing between SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown and Downtown Holiday Inn.  anything i should know about either hotel.  any info would be greatly appreciated.

check out tripadvisor.com

has guest reviews and real pictures from real people rather than the fake pictures the hotels provide.
The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

EgoTesticle

Quotetrying to figure out which hotel to stay at.  choosing between SpringHill Suites by Marriott Louisville Downtown and Downtown Holiday Inn.  anything i should know about either hotel.  any info would be greatly appreciated.

check out tripadvisor.com

has guest reviews and real pictures from real people rather than the fake pictures the hotels provide.

All I need is clean sheets and a hot shower
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

goldenlady

6 of us are staying at Marriott downtown..we got a two room suite that sleeps 6 with two bathrooms...from Thrusday to Saturday it was 108.24 per person....hope that helps.

also the Galt house which is also downtown.,...is like 125 per night for a regular room

EgoTesticle

Quote6 of us are staying at Marriott downtown..we got a two room suite that sleeps 6 with two bathrooms...from Thrusday to Saturday it was 108.24 per person....hope that helps.

also the Galt house which is also downtown.,...is like 125 per night for a regular room

Irregular rooms are only $100 ....

... But they have no doors or toilets
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Crispy

I'll be staying in somebody's back yard in my tent and sleeping bag - and waking up early so as to escape before the residents notice.
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

cmccubbin25

SpringHill Suites is newly renovated (May 2008) and is much closer to Waterfront Park.  also, there are are several strip clubs in the vicinity and a White Castle...the perfect nite cap for a Jacket show!  ;)

the Holiday Inn is fine too, but the rooms are a little older and its a further walk to the Park.
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

goldenlady

SpringHill Suites is newly renovated (May 2008) and is much closer to Waterfront Park.  also, there are are several strip clubs in the vicinity and a White Castle...the perfect nite cap for a Jacket show!  ;)

the Holiday Inn is fine too, but the rooms are a little older and its a further walk to the Park.

ho's and heartburn..the perfect happy ending to that night 8-)

shaun d

If you have some extra money, stay at the Brown.

http://brownhotel-px.trvlclick.com/index.html

you wont regret it

Love Dogg

QuoteIf you have some extra money, stay at the Brown, you wont regret it

And as you know, the Brown was the featured hotel in the movie Elizabethtown   ;)
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."

Crispy

OK, so I changed my mind about squatting in somebody's yard - I'm staying at the Brown!
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

LowDownLuvDawg

how is the  marriott courtyard... it looks like its .2 miles from waterfront park. Is that true? and is it decent?  :-/

tower

The Marriott is very close to Waterfront Park.  Its fairly new so it would probably be pretty nice but then I've never stayed there since I live here.
Louisville Rock and Roll
www.edgehillave.com