Bonnaroo Poster

Started by Travisty, Jun 28, 2008, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Travisty

Hey everyone,

I missed out on getting one of the MMJ concert posters at Bonnaroo AND Radio City Music Hall last week and was wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell me?  If not, any ideas where I can find one online?  Thanks  :)

Zzzzzzzz

Wish I could help.  I walked by the poster 3 times on Thursday at Roo and on the 3rd trip I decided to buy one.  Then, of course, they blew my head off for 4 hours the next night.  I guess I am pretty lucky I snagged one.  I had only seen one on Ebay and it was up to 150.

Travisty

Lucky! I think the ebay poster went for about $250 (!) - Guy Burwell always does incredible posters, but that's a bit much for me.

Penny Lane

QuoteHey everyone,

I missed out on getting one of the MMJ concert posters at Bonnaroo AND Radio City Music Hall last week and was wondering if anyone has one they'd be willing to sell me?  If not, any ideas where I can find one online?  Thanks  :)

did you try the bonnaroo website? they always have merchandise from previous years. if it's not up now, it will be in a few months
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Zzzzzzzz

I doubt they will have the Jacket poster because there were only 350 made and signed and they were sold out by Friday.

Angry Ewok

The edition was sold out at Bonnaroo. Unless the artist will sell you one of his proofs, you're only chance is at the secondary. As cruel as it sounds, if I knew the poster would reach $250 on eBay I would have grabbed another poster to pay for the ticket price. (that's so far removed from the way I think, though)
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Zzzzzzzz

I did that ONCE during my Phish years.  I bought an extra poster thinking it would end up paying for my ticket and travel to the show.  It ended up not being worth much in the end because that particular one had many copies floating around.  From that point on, I decided to just by for myself.  

Zzzzzzzz

Now I just have convince my wife to have the Roo poster framed and beg for a corner to put it up.  Pretty sure I have been granted a 3 X 3 spot behind my computer!