"WHAT SEATS I GOT IN THE PRE-SALE!!" THREAD

Started by EgoTesticle, Jun 26, 2008, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Passyunk

QuoteI got "GA Floor"

any idea where that is?

I just got a pair of seats in that area too.  It shouldn't be bad...it's on the floor and there will be no seats to stumble over.  Plenty of room for scissor kicks ;)

staticmh

I was able to get section 10, but it was for 4 tickets

Haldon

can't believe i skipped my bar review class for this...just to get screwed by ticketmaster

whothrewthecake

are you guys choosing "best available" because basically i'm getting the same shitty seats over and over. just want to know what others are doing to get GA.

Penny Lane

i finally got a pair in section 10--but i'm still trying to GA-floor--if anyone wants to trade let me know. lol
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

EgoTesticle

OK!

If anyone gets shut out tomorrow for decent seats ....

PM me

I picked up a couple pair on the flloor in Sections 9 and 10

And if you end up with nosebleed seats tomorrow ... Get ahold of me because I will be letting them go for face value.

If nothing else I just kept 2 pairs of floor seats out of the hands of scalpers  LOL
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

bold99

QuoteI got "GA Floor"

any idea where that is?

did you say you wanted best available to get these?

yes best available...I just had a friend see Pearl Jam and he had these..they were right up front.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

VB #13

I'm trying to get 3 tickets presale and I can't pull anything better than 300's. Should I wait for public tomorrow???

dstunbound

I keep pulling random single floors seats, so I just grabbed one. I wanted two together but it kept giving me the 300s for two.

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

metfan630

Seat location: section 5, row G, seat 7

wooo-hoooo

my roommate got 4 in the 100s, as did his buddy.

i would like to thank my high speed office internet connection :)

EgoTesticle

General Admission = The Parking Garage

Pick a space and start dancing
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

AMightyCaporal

dude i'm trying to get 6... this is going to be difficult to get good seats
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

bold99

QuoteGeneral Admission = The Parking Garage

Pick a space and start daning

Yes! I so F$##ing pumped for this show....Radio City was great but this is going to be mind melting!
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

dstunbound

Quotethis blows.

There are still good seats available for sure. Back of the floor is great at MSG.

jamiebear

so where is the general admission?
behind the floor seating?

cmccubbin25

Section 9, Row P, Seats 5-6

I hate ticketmaster...
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.

whothrewthecake

it keeps giving me shitty seats in the 300s and junk but i don't see a GA pit of any kind on the concert seating. where is GA?

dstunbound

I think the key is to look for single seats, not two at a time. You can still pull floors/lower levels.

Not sure where the GA would be, I've seen four NYE shows at MSG, but none had a GA section.

Haldon

just got one ticket in section 5, but i'm trying to get 4 for my friends and I...figure i'll sell this one if i can get those four...but nice to at least have one in hand

this sucks about not getting GA floor though...maybe tomorrow