"WHAT SEATS I GOT IN THE PRE-SALE!!" THREAD

Started by EgoTesticle, Jun 26, 2008, 09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

October

don't think i've pulled anything up yet that's on the same half of the arena as the stage.

bold99

Quoteit keeps giving me shitty seats in the 300s and junk but i don't see a GA pit of any kind on the concert seating. where is GA?

going by stubhub and ebay, the GA's are the most expensive so i'm assuming they are good seats...I don't see a chart that breaks this down yet though.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

whothrewthecake

Passyunk

Here is a seating chart for MSG's "GA Pit" set-up.  I have a feeling that this will be the setup for the show:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny5/19713s.gif

goldenlady

i got 2 for section 130...boooo....i  need 6 tix on the floor....ticketmaster stubhub and ebay can all blow me!!! whats the point of the presale anyways..when it's like this

EgoTesticle

Something else you should realize:

This was not a FAN CLUB pre-sale.

The pre-sale code was sent out to everyone on the mailing list for MSG, which means it went out to a whole lot of people.

This was a real hodgepodge of seats. No front row Section 1. They just threw out a bone to see what the immediate response for tickets was this morning.

And the only way there could be GA is if the stage design incorporates it because, Ticketmasters seat plan has sections right up to the barricades.
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

whothrewthecake

so according to that chart and what i can gather from stubhub, sections 1-4 will prob be GA?

AMightyCaporal

Quotei got 2 for section 130...boooo....i  need 6 tix on the floor....ticketmaster stubhub and ebay can all blow me!!! whats the point of the presale anyways..when it's like this

word to that, presale is for fans who like to get disappointed and shoot evil glances at everyone who got somewhat decent seats
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Shepardspy

anyone think they will release another batch of tickets at 11?

EgoTesticle

Interesting .....

I just pulled 2 tickets and under Section it says  SITTING ON JIM JAMES' LAP

:D
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

EgoTesticle

Quoteanyone think they will release another batch of tickets at 11?

LOLOLOL

No.

AMightyCaporal

Quoteanyone think they will release another batch of tickets at 11?

ahhhhh shepardspy what an interesting name  ;)
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

AMightyCaporal

QuoteInteresting .....

I pulled 1 that says drummer?

I'm not sure what that was so I went back and tried again, section 8 bazillion? oh yea, thats more like it!

Shepardspy

Don't laugh at me because i keep pulling up 300's!!1 :(

EgoTesticle

QuoteInteresting .....

I'm not sure what that was so I went back and tried again, section 8 bazillion? oh yea, thats more like it!

You FOOL!

That meant YOU were going to be the DRUMMER for the show!!!!!

What row in 8,000,000,000,000,000,000?

Because as long as it's not all the way in the back, you're OK.

bold99

QuoteHere is a seating chart for MSG's "GA Pit" set-up.  I have a feeling that this will be the setup for the show:

http://media.ticketmaster.com/en-us/tmimages/venue/maps/ny5/19713s.gif

that seems right...Stubhub has tix that say sec 2 and are GA...so it must be 1-4 GA.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

dstunbound

From experience, NYE at MSG is the best venue in the world. It's easy to get around, the ushers aren't dicks, the sound is LOUD, the sightlines are great. As long as you're in you can move around pretty easily, IMO. If you get a floor ticket, you're even better off.

AMightyCaporal

QuoteInteresting .....

You FOOL!

row Z... is that good?

EgoTesticle

QuoteInteresting .....

You FOOL!

row Z... is that good?

You're in Jersey

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.