Just booked my NYE hotel.  The Gershwin

Started by Zzzzzzzz, Jun 25, 2008, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zzzzzzzz

Anyone ever hear of this place?  GREAT location. Looks like they have rooms, and no cancelation fee!

EgoTesticle

QuoteAnyone ever hear of this place?  GREAT location. Looks like they have rooms, and no cancelation fee!

...... Isn't that the hotel where they found all the dead Sumo Wrestlers?
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Zzzzzzzz

...... Isn't that the hotel where they found all the dead Sumo Wrestlers?

If so, adds to the ambiance  ;)

Is that a true story?

AMightyCaporal

dont worry, 10 percent of what ego says, isn't true... you'll be fine.... seriously
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

EgoTesticle

Quote...... Isn't that the hotel where they found all the dead Sumo Wrestlers?

If so, adds to the ambiance  ;)

Is that a true story?

Um ......

.................... Sure
Thank you .... You've been a lovely audience ....I'll be here all week .... Try the veal!

Zzzzzzzz

AMightyCaporal

QuoteI love Sumo Wrestlers  ;)

delicious
Oh I'll never say I knew you, but my heart can't wait to meet you on the other side

Penny Lane

QuoteAnyone ever hear of this place?  GREAT location. Looks like they have rooms, and no cancelation fee!

great location! great shopping in that area, too---you're close to everything--even close to jim's place, too !
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

YouAre_GivenToFly

The wind blew me back, via Chicago, in the middle of the night.

Zzzzzzzz

It's 250 a night.  I honestly couldn't find any thing close to that price for NYE in Manhattan.  

EgoTesticle

Quotedont worry, 10 percent of what ego says, isn't true... you'll be fine.... seriously

... And the other 90% is pretty questionable, too

;D

bold99

QuoteIt's 250 a night.  I honestly couldn't find any thing close to that price for NYE in Manhattan.  

are you doing 2 nights? I'm looking and it looks like 2 night minimum.
Last Fair Deal Gone Down...

bold99

nevermind just did it through booking.com 1 night, see you at the Gershwin!

Penny Lane

nevermind just did it through booking.com 1 night, see you at the Gershwin!

wow-we'll all be pre-gaming at the gershwin!!! nice!!
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

Zzzzzzzz

Nice.  I hope others from here go to the Gershwin.  Seems like a pretty happening place to stay on NYE.

bold99

is it NYE yet? I thought waiting for the RCMH show was a long time..haha.

Zzzzzzzz

LOL.  I'm with you.  My only saving grace is that I get to see the Boys in Philly in September.

My wife and I were initially thinking of just taking the train in and then going back late.  But my inlaws are having a sleep over with my kids, so there is no rush.  Then I stumbled upon this place the "Gershwin" and thought what the hell.  Let's make it an over night party!

Seriously hope to meet some fellow MMJ fans at the Gershwin and around the venue.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

bold99

QuoteLOL.  I'm with you.  My only saving grace is that I get to see the Boys in Philly in September.

My wife and I were initially thinking of just taking the train in and then going back late.  But my inlaws are having a sleep over with my kids, so there is no rush.  Then I stumbled upon this place the "Gershwin" and thought what the hell.  Let's make it an over night party!

Seriously hope to meet some fellow MMJ fans at the Gershwin and around the venue.

CAN'T WAIT!!!!

I just went back and forth also...I was thinking about taking the train in from CT like I did for RCMH and then taking it out after the show but I think the hotel thing will work out a lot better.

Can't wait to meet some people!

Bigsky

I got a room at the Roger Williams Hotel, only 1/2 mile from MSG, but it's burning a $365 hole in my wallet...it is MMJ @ MSG on NYE...