Dallas--1 ticket **SELLING

Started by ms_yvon, Aug 07, 2008, 08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ms. yvon

hey kids,

i'm staying in california the weekend of these shows (outside lands fest in san francisco), so i want to sell my tickets.

they are HARD tickets and require mailing.

face value, but of course.

if you're looking, drop me a line.

[smiley=beer.gif]

for the record:  this is killing me just a little bit.   :-/
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

ms. yvon

btw--3 people sent me pm's about the stubb's ticket, but haven't sold it fo-sho yet.

the dallas ticket remains available to anyone looking.

*reminding myself:  andrew bird AND m. ward  AND wilco AND beck.  it's ok to miss these weekend jacket shows for this.*
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

j_rud

Quotebtw--3 people sent me pm's about the stubb's ticket, but haven't sold it fo-sho yet.

the dallas ticket remains available to anyone looking.

*reminding myself:  andrew bird AND m. ward  AND wilco AND beck.  it's ok to miss these weekend jacket shows for this.*
Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself to help you sleep at night... ;)
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

DaFunkyPrecedent

...and radiohead and d. banhart and black mountain and lupe and rodrigo and gaberila and galactic and sharon jones and the dap kings and broken social scene and....

it's hard for me to get excited about this due to it taking place in my back yard.  When i go to festivals i like to feel "out of this world" - but seeing as how it's in a place i already know, i dont feel the same rush...maybe just friday is on my list.  but WILCO - fuck!

PS - Ryan Adams HAD to schedule his show at the fillmore the same day Radiohead/Beck/Manu Chow/Black Key's are all playing.  mother fucker!
God damn those shaky knees.

ms. yvon

Hey, whatever you gotta tell yourself to help you sleep at night... ;)
;D ;D

after reading this i came this close to looking at plane tickets to texas.

ms. yvon

i do believe the stubbs ticket is spoken for.  (playing a bit of email tag.)

if anyone out there is interested in the dallas ticket, let me know.  i hear the show is not sold out, so if you want the ticket i will sell it to you for face less the cost of fed-ex.  which means, it wouldn't cost any more to you than buying it via the ticketseller.

just hoping someone out there can use it.   [smiley=beer.gif]

ragweedman69

So does anyone know if there's an opener for mmj at dallas? :-/

CC

QuoteSo does anyone know if there's an opener for mmj at dallas? :-/

no opener, show starts at 8:30