FYI- 2 pit tickets for 09/25/2008 @San Diego, CA

Started by gundy, Sep 10, 2008, 04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gundy

To All,

I'm sure everyone has their tickets for MMJ coming to San Diego on 09/25/2008 but if there is anyone who knows of anybody who is a die-hard fan of MMJ, I'll be posting on e-bay 2 pit tickets (separately) that I had originally bought during the pre-sale, tonight at 9pm(pt).

I initially bought them for 2 friends who are now unable to make it. They are both aisle seats, one behind the other. Not wanting to make any sort of profit off these, I will list them as a "Buy It Now" item and at the actual cost in which I had bought them. These are e-tickets so whoever purchases them, I will e-mail the electronic pdf to the buyer.

My wife and I will be there so this is why we're posting this in the MMJ forum. We really want an MMJ fan to purchase the needed ticket(s) for the SDSU show because seeing them live is truly an experience.

Hope everyone on the forum is able to see them live and we will also be in Chicago to see the last 2 shows!

Take Care,
Gundy

gundy

Just to update the post above, I've listed each ticket on ebay with the heading:

"My Morning Jacket SDSU Open Air 1 PIT tix for MMJ FAN"

gundy

Updating the posting above here is the breakdown of the ticket cost:

US $32.50-ticket price
US $11.80 conveniece charge (from ticketmaster)
US $3.40 Order processing (from ticketmaster)
US $2.50 TicketFast (from ticketmaster)
US $2.30 ebay posting
=
US $52.50

There is about 9hrs left for these 2 posted tickets on ebay for the San Diego show. These tickets are at cost as you can see the breakdown above. If you have any questions, please feel free and ask via ebay. Once again these are PIT tickets in section BBB.