Bi-polar Tuscon reviews!

Started by ycartrob, Sep 25, 2008, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

OK, 2 entirely different takes on the Tuscon show: rockerc actually left b/c he was disappointed, whereas baconus66 felt it was an amazing experience. And then there's Charlize Theron...

How the hell will I ever get to sleep tonight?

pawpaw

If you're having trouble sleeping, I suggest you follow the lead of Ms. Theron and take a few hits off the apple pipe an hour or so before bedtime... ;)

"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

Crispy

Or you could watch this movie:
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

QuoteOr you could watch this movie:
hottest. movie. ever.

blucas

tucson was magical...from the venue to the light and smoke show... the overall laid back vibe of staff and security (they seemed to understand and respect the fact that we are all there for a good time)...and ESPECIALLY the INCREDIBLE sound!

no real fan of mmj or fan of music for that matter would walk out!  i will now make the pilgrimage down to tucson anytime a good show comes to the rialto...even over a much shorter trip to the marquee if i have choice...even on work night...on a bike...on a camel...

was also in pho at marquee the night before- sound not as good...i would even say shitty at the start.  as the night wore on, the sound got better and energy level exploded
soft and warm all the time make you want it over and over