Selling vinyl At Shows?

Started by youngvedder, Sep 30, 2008, 11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngvedder

Curious to see if at the recent shows they have been selling any of their albums on vinyl.

Thanks in advance...cant wait for Saturday!

Yv

thegetupkid

In Seattle they had It Still Moves and Evil Urges, and also a picture disc that had a skit on it, but no music.

getinthevan

Hmm... in Nashville they had At Dawn, The Tennessee Fire, and Evil Urges and possibly the New Years Eve skit.  
The Earth Is Not A Cold Dead Place

youngvedder

thanks guys, saves me from trying to pick up over ebay!

cheers, everyone.

Yv

Jellyfish

I purchased TN Fire on vinyl at the Myrtle show.The merch guy said it was his last copy.Still haven't opened it though.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

TGMC421

Got my Tennessee Fire copy @ Red Rocks.  

ultravisitor

A more important question:  do they take credit at the merchandise booth or is it cash only?

elzar

QuoteA more important question:  do they take credit at the merchandise booth or is it cash only?

not 100% but pretty sure its cash only, most venues are. I always take the safety route and bring a little cash - but on the upside, theres usually an ATM robot mini box thing somewhere very near for your shopping convenience.

the vinyls at the shows : i think they only stock a certain amount available at each show, so you gotta get your stuff early!

NYE skit disc at the show was $40, came autographed by the whole band! i have a few ?'s of my own:

- did the NYE skit disc sold on the website also come autographed?

- how much of the proceeds go to the benefit, and which charity was it specifically? tanks!

bo dereks tits

they took credit cards at Red Rocks.

Got TN Fire and At Dawn, the latter is now hung up on my wall, nice and framed  8-)