Main Menu

Iowa City

Started by Zippo24u, Sep 24, 2008, 10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zippo24u

Who's all going to Iowa City?
Don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down

capt. scotty

I just noticed they are playing there...

Did they add this after the initial tour annnouncement or something?!?!

Im in the Quad Cities and have CHItown tix, but this is only an hour away from me and def dont remember seeing it.

and its GENERAL ADMISSION!!

I def think im there
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Hawkeye

I'll probably be going...going to Milwaukee just a few days before, but it's so close I should go
We could.

capt. scotty

Can anyone confirm that this show was a late addition?

Whenever they announced the dates, I seriously remember considering Council Bluffs, IA show, which is much further that the IC show.

I really dont remember seeing this show, but I cant say I have much of a problem with it because Im probly gonna be there

I just would like someone to tell me Im not crazy and didnt overlook this show thats clearly the closest to me of the tour
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

Zippo24u

the show is on for sure, I got my ticket in the mail today.

lofi1969

I remember hearing about this Iowa City date a couple months ago or more.  I'm from the Quad Cities too.  I'm still not sure if I'm going, hopefully!

capt. scotty

QuoteI remember hearing about this Iowa City date a couple months ago or more.  I'm from the Quad Cities too.  I'm still not sure if I'm going, hopefully!

carpool?

Zippo24u

I go K Wood in CR so its only 15 for me.

capt. scotty

BUMP to first page

anyone else goin?

masterplanjohn

I live in IC and I'll be there. It comes right in the middle of midterms though !

capt. scotty

QuoteI live in IC and I'll be there. It comes right in the middle of midterms though !

if i was your mother id expect you to say that

if your a MMJ fan, you say im drinking some Jack Daniels and rockin out to the Jacket on that day

masterplanjohn

Oh I wouldn't miss them for anything, especially a MMJ stop that involves 0 travel time. We'll see about the Jack Daniels though, theres a test at 10am the next morning.. may be on something else though  ;)

Hawkeye

I would definitely go but I have NO MONEY!!!  Ugh damn economy.  At least I saw them in Milwaukee
We could.

Ocean Man

Anyone know what this venue will be like?  I just saw the MN show and it was in a theater.  I am imagining a gymnasium for this one, which would be unfortunate.

haggardphunk

QuoteCan anyone confirm that this show was a late addition?

Whenever they announced the dates, I seriously remember considering Council Bluffs, IA show, which is much further that the IC show.

I really dont remember seeing this show, but I cant say I have much of a problem with it because Im probly gonna be there

I just would like someone to tell me Im not crazy and didnt overlook this show thats clearly the closest to me of the tour

CONFIRMED.

haggardphunk

QuoteAnyone know what this venue will be like?  I just saw the MN show and it was in a theater.  I am imagining a gymnasium for this one, which would be unfortunate.

Its like an indoor track.  Our campus was heavily damaged by a flood in early summer and our main music venue where they would have been playing is still closed.  This will be the first concert here ever so no one is sure what that will be like.  But the show was a late addition and $1 of every ticket goes to flood relief.  

See ya there.  (and in chicago)

poto101

I have some friends in marching band and they play here before every football game. they said today that the sound is pretty shitty, as expected.

so i'm probably gonna pass tonight, too many midterms, and go to chicago on Friday.  I have a feeling it will be a better show anyway.

capt. scotty

QuoteAnyone know what this venue will be like?  I just saw the MN show and it was in a theater.  I am imagining a gymnasium for this one, which would be unfortunate.

I dont care if the basketball team just had practice and it smells in there, ITS GENERAL FREAKING ADMISSION!!!!

You can have you curtains and elegantly painted ceiling, Ill take my 4th row