MMJ signed guitar

Started by aMD, Feb 15, 2007, 07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

so my friend just won a guitar signed by the boys from ear xtacy.  She entered a drawing when she bought endless highway: the tribute to the band.  I'll try and post a pic of it later.  i'm not sure what she's going to do with it.  She doesn't play guitar.  She's not a huge jacket fan and she doesn't really collect memorobilia.  if she sells it (on the internet or to me) i'll keep yas updated.  i wonder if it's the same as the okonokos guitars.  those were gibson sgs right?

cmccubbin@work

Quoteso my friend just won a guitar signed by the boys from ear xtacy.  She entered a drawing when she bought endless highway: the tribute to the band.  I'll try and post a pic of it later.  i'm not sure what she's going to do with it.  She doesn't play guitar.  She's not a huge jacket fan and she doesn't really collect memorobilia.  if she sells it (on the internet or to me) i'll keep yas updated.  i wonder if it's the same as the okonokos guitars.  those were gibson sgs right?

dammit...i knew i should have gone to Ear X-Tacy to buy that album!!!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.